Is Gold in a Bubble?

Discussion in 'Gold' started by BullionBull, Mar 2, 2012.

1. BullionBull

BullionBull New Member

[​IMG]
    via Zerohedge

2. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Technically it could be.
    It would more likely be found in a bubble around the populated seaboard regions of the world and for good reason.

All sea water contains gold. This fact, which has been known for some time, is at present without practical value, since to extract every dollar's worth it would be necessary to expend several dollars in labor and equipment. Under these circumstances, it is interesting, but will cause no "gold rush," to learn that Arctic waters are richest in the precious metal, as was announced recently before the Verein Deutscher Chemiker, at a session held at Kiel, Germany. At this meeting, we are told in The Engineering and Mining Journal (New York), Prof. F. Haber gave the results of a research which he and Dr. J. Jaenicke had been prosecuting for many years. We read:

Investigators found that the gold content of sea water was from five to ten milligrams per metric ton, but the above-mentioned research on 5,000 samples, collected from many seas and from different depths, showed that the amount present is smaller. Water from the South Atlantic contained less than 0.01 per ton; water from the bay of San Francisco a little more, and samples from the Polar seas four or five times this quantity.

So when foam forms thru the crashing of waves against the shoreline in the aforementioned areas,a bubble indeed forms which contains gold.Therefore gold is indeed in a bubble..IMHOO

REDBACK

3. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

That's an understatement!

According to Zecharia Sitchin (1985) and his interpretation of ancient Sumerian texts, extraterrestrials first arrived on the planet Earth some 485,000 years ago. These extraterrestrials were referred to by the Sumerians as the Anunnaki ("those who from heaven to earth came").

After the first Anunnaki arrived on Earth, for example, the first notable event was the discovery of gold 36,000 years later.

This led to an Anunnaki mission to Earth to recover the gold from sea water roughly 445,000 years ago.

Roughly 272,000 years ago, the Anunnaki laboriously mining the gold from the South African mines mutinied! The mutiny and the difficulties the Anunnaki had encountered in working the mines were resolved when Enki proposed to create a "primitive worker" to do the work in lieu of the Anunnaki.
    In effect, Enki proposed, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness."

Given the go-ahead, Enki and his half-sister, Ninki, created man, Homo sapiens sapiens, through genetic engineering for the sole purpose of providing workers to mine the gold! Man was created by cross-breeding Homo erectus with an extraterrestrial!

http://www.halexandria.org/dward359.htm

Hello slaves ..... doing "god's" work .... keep stacking but don't pinch any :mad:

or if you prefer the version in the Bible:

Then God said, "Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us. (Genesis 1:26)

And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. (Genesis 2:12)

The silver is mine and the gold is mine, declares the LORD Almighty (Haggai 2:8).

4. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I find it a bit hard to believe the bit after 'understatement'.
    :)

5. DanDee

DanDee Active Member Silver Stacker

Nothing notable happened for 36,000 years?? Nothing?? What were they doing?. :|

6. systematic

blasphemy! :p

7. systematic

That's only 36,000 earth years.

http://www.halexandria.org/dward359.htm
    The Anunnaki are an extremely long-lived race, potentially living as long as 500,000 Earth years, or about 140 "Nibiru years". Accordingly, Anunnaki events move along very slowly compared to the hectic pace of humans.

http://home.eol.ca/~cumulus/Chimp/13.htm (depicting ancient clay tablet and it's writing and translation)

Because the tablets are so old and in such poor shape, the story has to be pieced together from various copies, some older than others. The lesser gods started the work of creating cities and irrigation schemes, then:

When the gods, like men,
    Bore the work and suffered the toil,
    The toil of the gods was great
    The work was heavy, the distress was much...
    They were complaining, backbiting,
    Grumbling in the excavation;
    They set fire to their tools,
    Fire to their spades they put
    Let him bear the yoke asigned by Enlil
    Let man carry the toil of the gods."

Each of these "Immortals" owned their own "people" and territory and each was fed and waited on in his or her own "temple". The word 'temple' originally meant a house for a god or goddess and not a place of worship.

When the USA invaded Iraq in 2003 there was much looting of the ancient artifacts of the Bagdad museum. They were after something...

8. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sounds just as credible to me as the other, more widely accepted theory, that started around 2000 years ago.

9. Boomstix

Boomstix Member

Just when I thought we had heard the last of this Nibiru crap...

10. systematic

more blasphemy! :p

[​IMG]

who left this behind?

11. DanDee

DanDee Active Member Silver Stacker

LOL! Excuse me, I think you forgot something.

12. systematic

Let's hope its not their holiday house ...

13. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

Gold? No.

2006 Redback silver 1oz proof? Probably, yes.

14. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

Whoa ..... let me stop you right there.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

Welcome to the website devoted to addressing the claims of the ancient astronaut hypothesis popularized in the writings of Zecharia Sitchin.

Who's behind this site? My name is Mike Heiser. Who am I? The short answer is that I'm a scholar of biblical and ancient Near Eastern languages, cultures, and religions.

Why do I bother with this stuff? Because I don't like ancient texts manipulated to promote false claims. If I were a lawyer I'd feel professionally obligated to tell you if someone was giving you bad legal advice. If I was a medical doctor, I'd owe you the truth if I knew the medicine you were taking was bogus or could kill you. If I was an accountant, I'd let you know if a neighbor's tax advice could put you in jail. I'm none of those things, but I'm trying to provide the same service in my areas of expertise.

I can tell you--and show you--that what Sitchin has written about Nibiru, the Anunnaki, the book of Genesis, the Nephilim, and a host of other things has absolutely no basis in the real data of the ancient world. I don't doubt that Zecharia Sitchin is a nice guy; he's just wrong. Nothing personal.

15. systematic

Yes i am well aware of that website and Mike Heiser's views to attempt to discredit Sitchin.
    IMO Mr Heiser is another one of those of "god's chosen people" to keep the lid on certain historical "understandings".

16. systematic

What we know for sure is that Sitchin met with Robert Harrington of the US Naval Observatory whose independent calculations agreed with the translations of an extra solar planet.

We also know since 1983, the WISE satellite picked up "something", an observatory was built at the south pole (the South Pole Telescope) capable of looking for a celestial body with a low heat signature scanning the infra red band, as are other satellites now surveying space.

Professor Takahiro Sumi of the Osaka University, Professor John Matese of the University of Colorado and others know something is out there and confident we will soon know for sure. Time will tell whether Sitchin is right or wrong.

The real question is, can we handle the truth if he was right?

17. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

I think anyone with a brain already knows the truth .The others couldnt handle it so are happily oblivious to it

18. systematic

The irony in all of this, if Sitchin is basically right and the story of the Annunaki is true, we will finally realise that it has always been about the gold (of the gods) and that's what makes gold so special, because it is really is "tradition", and Bernanke told the "truth" ... without giving anything away ....
    and we did not understand what he was saying.

Gold is incredibly valuable to the Annunaki, but it is not money to them.

19. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The only theories I'm partial to are a very simply variant of zen buddhism.

[​IMG]

20. Boomstix

Boomstix Member

Nibiru was supposed to return this year, and is supposedly 4 times the size of Jupiter, you would think a planet that large cruising through our solar system would have been seen by now...