Is Bitcoin an NSA Setup? Mike Maloney

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Miloman, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Miloman

Miloman Active Member Silver Stacker

Wow Maloney doing a lot of double talk.

Bitcons can be tracked. It is a set up and a prelude to another one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEh5izdlpLc[/youtube]

2. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I am not surprised Maloney gets into this sort of conspiratorial theory crap.

3. Miloman

Hahaha you're really funny. Maloney actually appears to like bitcon but is trying to not lose his creditability by saying the caveat of that it's tracked and could be a psyops.

Why do you even stack gold and silver anyway? Kinda looks hypocritical if you keep always defending the establishment, spook-y.

4. aleks

aleks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This makes complete sense seeing financial institutions around the world use carrier pigeons, stone tablets and one giant abacus as opposed to having every single financial transaction you have ever made stored in a data center connected to the internet....

5. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

The internet is an NSA Setup?

6. aleks

Jokes a side it shouldn't come as surprise if there are more big hacks in the future with some government involvement

7. Miloman

As if they haven't been involved since they created it?

8. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Exactly.

9. iluvbeanz

iluvbeanz Member

What kind of garbage conspiracy is this?

It's the equivalent of saying the government created gold/silver, right out of their printing press.

10. Miloman

Hahaha, you must be joking.

11. iluvbeanz

iluvbeanz Member

Nope, I'm dead serious. If government made bitcoin, then they also made gold and silver.

12. Miloman

Well if that line doesn't make the hairs on the back of even a bitcoin believer stand then I don't know what will. To me with that kind of conviction without evidence then you have yourself a new religion.

If you look at the evidence of what governments do and where they want us heading towards and see that bitcoin like microchipping animals, is not a step in that direction then boy... I really don't know what more I can say.

All those government agencies are doing their job, I assure you. Just because you might not see them doesn't mean they're not there with their huge budgets and resources. This is what they dream up. It's first year behavioral psychology.... they use a similar technique with phobias.... introduce the vague idea and slowly over a number of step can even make people face their fears like touching a spider etc.

Bitcoin is a psyops.

13. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    How do you come to that conclusion ? :|

14. aleks

Although I don't want to argue against your position because it is possible, this idea of what you think we are heading towards already exists as a result of the current financial system.

15. iluvbeanz

iluvbeanz Member

That statement was to make a point about how ridiculous it is to think that any government created bitcoin, just like how ridiculous it is to say that governments print gold and silver.

16. Miloman

Well it goes back a long way. Further than this current system, just look back. IBM and the Nazi collaboration was only the prelude.

We systems of organisation such as rank, file and number. The current system uses "the Name" as the identifier... primarily driver's license as ID.

As it stands you are totally right in that the system is a stepping stone carefully engineered to make us head into a direction which unless questioned seems inevitable and accidental.

I think we can agree on a lot. There's a lot of knowledge in your response because you know it's possible. So you could probably make an even better point of it and I'd love to play opposition to you and take the negative, that government has nothing to do with the creation of bitcoin. I'm sure you could easily demolish the negative.

17. iluvbeanz

iluvbeanz Member

So then give me some definitive evidence that the government created bitcoin to move us towards a certain direction. Your gut feeling, or inferences of behavioral psychology are not concrete evidence.

Does it make any sense for a centralize authority to make a decentralize currency? What would they gain by doing so?

It's clear you do not understand the fundamentals of bitcoin, what it represents, and how it actually works. I invite you to read Satoshi's original published paper before you jump to wild conclusions derived from passed down misinformation, or your own "facts". Unlike the inner government, bitcoin is very transparent because it's OPEN SOURCE. Its code is central to how it works, which has been examined and reviewed academically by many universities, computer scientists, and programming engineers. If you have the technical knowledge, then you can do so as well. Something that you cannot dispute is the mathematics behind bitcoin. If you've read and understand Satoshi's paper as well as the source code, then it's apparent that bitcoin is NOT created or controlled by any government.

If you still believe the government created it, then take the source code and make your own alt coin. Again, it's all open source.