Investigator Resources

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by systematic, Sep 2, 2011.

1. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/aap/8293482/investigator-shares-soar-on-silver-grades

Shares in Investigator Resources soared after the mineral exploration tiddler said strong silver grades at a project in South Australia reinforced a recent discovery.

"Investigator shares were up 11.2 cents, or 127.27 per cent, at 20 cents at 1226 AEST after almost 25 million shares in the company had changed hands, making it the third most traded stock by volume.

The company said shallow intersections in the new Paris Northeast target were consistently high grade within a mineralised trend that was 300 metres long and "open", meaning the end of the mineralisation was yet to be found.

The best intersection was four metres wide at a grade of 913 grams per tonne (g/t) silver.

The previous highest grade result was 252 g/t over 12 metres, announced last month.

Investigator said the drill results expanded the scale and calibre of the silver potential at the Paris prospect, which is part of its Peterlumbo joint venture with Mega Hindmarsh on the Eyre Peninsula.

Investigator managing director John Anderson said the silver price was strengthening and the company was seeking a larger drill rig to test Paris Northeast."

I am not in stocks but saw this article.

Thoughts?

2. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yeh. With prices like these, you should be! :)

3. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

oh i suppose so ...... but that means trusting men in business suits ....

4. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

I researched and invested in IVR back in Feb - I knew (or suspected) they were on top of a new silver deposit but because of market volitility, black swans and basically all hell breaking out, to reduce risk - I had to sell my share parcel.
    This company has a large holding of land with decent short term prospects ASSUMING THE MARKET IS NOT VOLITILE....

The time to get in was at 0.05c you missed the smart money boat.

DYOR - invest at own risk

5. SilverSanchez

... however when I invested - I liked their potential but never expected such a rise with such volume in one trading day....

6. Silver Soul

Silver Soul Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I got in @ .07 when the company was (SNU) Southern Uranium, Intraday day high was around 150% nice jump......Now that, that Ann is out watch out for a possible cap raise if your still holding, its certainly got some good land to explore.

7. SilverSanchez

They suffered from probably two things - initially the name change was poorly publicised and the company has been poorly marketed, secondly the market was confused imo regarding what Investigator was looking for - was it uranium, was it silver, was it copper...

all this compined to freak investors out - to be honest I still think Investigator dont know what the hell they are doing mid-long term, they just may have some good drill results - and the drill results will drive the share price until they dont know what to do next.

I might be wrong - but i think money would be better spend on focused drilling and resource development rather than a little on each project. imo- I see many capital raisings and dilution in the future for this company which makes me weary about investing now in it (hence my invest at own risk)... as for those already in... congratulations you diserve it! It been a bumpy ride.

8. steve.rsa

steve.rsa Member Silver Stacker

From their e-mail press release:

Drilling identifies more high-grade silver potential at Paris

Another massive sulphide intersection and revised geology add significant high-grade silver potential to western extensions of the Paris prospect

Initial drilling of Central Feeder target defines a narrow silver vein set of at least 300m strike length

First assays for new drilling near prior high-grade intersections continue to show high silver grades and extensive voids in the shallow oxidised levels of the Paris deposit.

To read more, please click the links below:
    http://investigatorresources.com.au...h-grade_silver_potential_at_Parisr_170912.pdf