Inane stupid stupid stupid stupid RBA & ABC reporter just now...

Discussion in 'Gold' started by VRS, Apr 16, 2013.

1. bron suchecki

bron suchecki Active Member Silver Stacker

If I was the reporter I would have pulled out some cash from my wallet and said what is the intrinsic value of this. People in glass houses ...

2. Alfie

Alfie Active Member

Hey sweetheart, beliebers don't use that kind of funny talk
    Focus more on the important things in life like fashion, pimples and weight control and leave the important stuff like finance to the adults
    We know what we're doing darling

3. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

To put that RBA Governor's opinion into perspective, I received this in email from LeMetropoleCafe.com this morning ..

In a free market, the sun is likely to burn out before we experience the kind of crash in the gold market we have seen since Friday.

4. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix New Member Silver Stacker

VRS! Man, chilll dude. You know the "nitrogenous fertiliser" is being put out there for a reason. What was it Hitler said? Tell a big enough lie and everyone will believe it? Tell it often enough and eventually resistance is worn down.

It's a war, man, and the other side has control of the propaganda machine (and seems to have no end of idiots who'll spout whatever the Teleprompter displays without letting a thought get between heir eyes and mouth.

Idiots.

BTW, I'd love to wear a 300 kg shirt! It would mean I was the HULK!!! :lol:

5. Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads New Member

Its central bankers that run this planet, G20; G8 Gwhizzzzzzzz. These unelected (people) are working together to keep the game going. But they have forgotten their history lessons. The people will only take so much, stealing bank deposits and reducing your savings to a figure which they can set ($100000 at the moment). Why do we let these unelected (people) away with these crimes, gold/silver are the only things which will keep these bastards honest. So don't act surprised when one of their henchmen come out with this tripe. Soon one nation will say enough, my hope is that Italy will be the first to break free from these parasites. I live in hope. Gold and silver will set us free.

6. SilverTouch

SilverTouch Active Member Silver Stacker

Yeah there are some good ones going around like "Gold shines no more" on a newspaper :/