im a chinese coin dealer, i have 90% panda silver and gold coins,

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by IrvineShum, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Soooo many posts suddenly. The temperature is increasing.... :)

Maybe may comment with COA number was not be the best one. However, I believe (think) that honesty/transparency is much better for business, even if in the end you receive less money.
    In the past I sold few things on eBay. I know it's not an easy task to make a listing, put all the details, take pictures, select good ones, etc. However I always tried to describe item I was selling as best as I could, with mentioning some imperfections, if there were any. Taking picture of every COA seems maybe a little bit "insane" task, but at least taking picture of one and then noting in the item listing which one buyer will receive.

I don't mind if seller has some negative feedbacks. Depends of course on the "nature" of the feedbacks. I know that sometimes problem might be on the side of the buyer.
    I also don't mind if seller is not selling only coins and medals but various other stuff.

However when I see pictures like one I posted before, where is not clear what it is on them, or the ones that look like they were taken from the monitor... I start to doubt that I will buy from the the seller. I would understand if somebody who doesn't sell much posts picture like these. But if you are doing this as a (semi)professional job this is not acceptable for me. For price of an average coin you can get a mobilephone or camera to take better pictures. It's not only better for buyer(s) to see what is actually buying, it's also decreasing chance of potential problems later on.

I know that these accusations upset you, but your response was too much, it's too unprofessional and childish. Any (semi)professional "businessman" should be able to communicate with its (potential) customers in a more polite way.

Besides that for trading their is a special (sub)forum.

To sum everything up: I highly doubt I will buy anything from you. And I guess your responses here didn't do you much favor for your business any way.

2. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Also if you hate Australian buyers so much why your are posting you adds here? This is heavily based Australian forum.

@barsenault: feeBay doesn't care about selling fakes. I contacted CIT once about some Tiffany fakes and even after CIT contacted fakeBay things were still there. Moreover many years ago they were contacted by US Justice Department to remove all NORFED listings. They were doing so (more or less) but after some time they gave up.

At the bottom:
    https://sites.google.com/site/libertydollarencyclopedia/the-court-decision-what-s-counterfeit-and-what-s-not

3. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

Bye bye irvine, can't say I'm surprised, what a nutjob