id be happy if gold holds above $1280 for a short period the exploded

Discussion in 'Gold' started by 2nd_Hand_Gold_Man, Jun 17, 2016.

1. 2nd_Hand_Gold_Man

2nd_Hand_Gold_Man Member

lately,,,,,,,,,,,,gets to $1280 and bounces off yoyoyoing that way 4 time in the last 5 weeks............i think if it holds above $1280 for a period of time and dosnt go lower...there may be a chance for a run to $1300 and above.......................then again it may take of 5 mins after i post this..........................if we knew what it was going to do we would all be rich(thats gold for you)

2. 2nd_Hand_Gold_Man

2nd_Hand_Gold_Man Member

as above...............................here we go AGAIN,,,,,,6 times in 5 weeks its bounced back from or to lower than $1280 usd...........yoyoing again.....................:mad:

3. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Watch silver! It's generally a good indicator of what is about to happen with gold's price... Silver is a wee-bit down. Should it bend downwards seriously, it would be a strong signal that gold will correct.

I think this summer we could go down to 1,200-1,250 $ or all the way to around 1,150 $ only for gold to climb much more seriously again.

Thing is: if you don't catch the next dip, you will really have to buy above 1,300 $ the next time. I think 1,500 $ gold could be less than a year away!

Watch: "brexit", Greece trends, European economic "growth" (or, should I say "slowth"?), Fed's policies: QE and interest rates, petrodollar status, petrol's price, China...

4. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Gold miners are probably more closely correlated than anything else. GDX is what I follow.

5. ego2spare

ego2spare Well-Known Member

Why.............for some reason are so many people here waiting and talking about...... this magical "$1300" ....... when we are all in this..........for like $5000+??? ......everyone is talking about $1300........ what you gona do at 1300??................................................ Cash out???

6. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Gold will keep moving sideways while china and russia keep stacking and the we wait for the outcome of the U.S election.

Unless the Brexit causes a GFC 2 which I doubt it will?

7. 2nd_Hand_Gold_Man

2nd_Hand_Gold_Man Member

do i see a drop back under $1280 USD again???????YES 7 times in 5 weeks
    $1280 IS WERE the yoyo likes to return of late**why*** NO IDEA (thats gold for you) ...........

8. 2nd_Hand_Gold_Man

2nd_Hand_Gold_Man Member

we aint all in it for $5000 plus gold and some of us dont stack...1300 leads to 1400 and 1400 could lead to 1500 and so on. ITS GOTTA START SOME WERE B4 IT HITS YOUR $5000 dream amount...me im happy at $1300 with a solid hold of a week or 2 and so on.....we watch and hope for a run either to sell off (in my case)or to look at our stack and know its worth more,at the end of the day holding,stacking,or selling is a game(you will either WIN OR LOSE(THATS GOLD FOR YOU) CHEEERS

9. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Everything is heading towards what can only described as the Golden Battle of Gettysburg.
    This will be the turn.
    The dead are mounting on both sides. It is looking like a stalemate. The public are despondent and the war is leaving a bitter taste in their mouth.
    We still need that showdown in the gold price.

10. tolly_67

The gold price strength is already factored into the Brexit.
    The Poms will exit the European Union, come next week it will dawn on the masses that the sun still rises in the east and sets in the west and any further gains in gold ( pushed up by muppets ) will evaporate.

11. tolly_67

More importantly, very recently gold price had suddenly turned and was rising with the U.S. dollar for a change..... The U.S. dollar is the winner with the Brexit. It is going to depend on the short term relationship between the dollar and gold. If it reverts back to the inverse relationship we have seen for a while and the dollar has a big move up, this could be the impetus for the final descent.
    Until the relationship reverts again.
    Just my thoughts thats all.