I bought one of these, The Slide

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Torcan, Jun 12, 2014.

1. samhow

samhow New Member

You are right, we can not guarantee that a buyer will receive the item because we are not the one to carry the item and door to door send to you. it need to depend the efficiency of shipping company . What we can do is handling every order in the shortest time, send the parcel to post office and request the certified of tracking number or proof of shipment, take picture on it and send to the buyer. This is the effort we can do before the task is pass to shipping company.

During the shipping period, we are not able to do anything because it involve international shipping and each country have their own way for the shipment and system, what can we do is just keep trace of each tracking and inform the buyer.

If the buyer not able receive the parcel in certain time, we will open file case for that shipment to our post office headquarter and request them to trace the parcel for us. Please be patient because all process take some day. If the parcel is lost ,we will request them to make compensation and refund to the buyer.

So far based on our record. usa buyer can get their item more faster compare to other company maybe is because our post have linked with usps.

If the buyer want more secure shipping we got option for fedex shipping.

For your case, we need your trust. we swear that we had sent the parcel and we hope you can be patient for it, we guess you are not from usa, because australia and some euro country not able trace the tracking( we waiting these post company feed back). Buyer from these country will take more longer time to get their parcel but we got some australia and euro buyer manage to get it.

2. samhow

samhow New Member

3. ScottyRS

ScottyRS New Member

Don't traders have to ask or something on here?

4. Torcan

Torcan New Member Silver Stacker

I don't think so in this case as I was the one who started this thread a month ago, and he just came in a few days ago (registered) to respond to questions as would any trader seller in the same situation.

5. ScottyRS

ScottyRS New Member

I've book marked this anyway. Does it not scratch the surface of the coins?

6. samhow

samhow New Member

We have apply a special screen protector on it, so it will not scratch the surface of the coins.

7. Barrye

Barrye Member

Anyone have a pic of how the magnets are laid out on The Slide? I've tried different configurations of rare earth magnets and am getting various results?

8. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

I always wondered why nobody ever made a cheap high accuracy weight/volume test. Should be pretty dang easy, only need a $10 set of scales and a jar with a watertight lid with a small precision graduated cylinder on top so you can measure small objects. put the coin in the jar, screw the lid/cylinder on top and then add the a standard amount of distilled water on top and see if it displaces the right amount of water for the weight/alloy.

I know they have these but I've never seen a cheap set, I'd have thought you could make them for a couple dollars.

9. Barrye

Barrye Member

There's another easy way to measure density, by measuring the weight in air and then again with the metal suspended by a thread in water. I tried this with Melbourne tap water and also with tank water with similar results, and the densities were all fairly close to what they should be for gold and silver.