Hey Everyone *Warning* rant contained within :)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by pokeraust, Jan 3, 2011.

1. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

Mate, the guy got an empire state building made out of Silver coins. I'm jealous.

2. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

To me it looks more like Dubai...

Great stack, and even greater stacking rate !!!
    ;)

3. bennybbc

bennybbc Member Silver Stacker

Familar stories on this thread. When I purchased a house my mates told me I was mad, when I sold it last year I was also mad. When I spent up on shares during the GFC I was mad and now I'm buying PM's I'm a total nut job.

My wealth has been growing while these people are growing debt against an asset class (housing) that is now retracting. I have friends that tell me houses never go down, they simply can't, end of story.

I'm a mad man, nut job and proud of it.

Nothing is fool proof, but when the general public is certian you're doing the wrong thing it's a good sign.

4. pokeraust

pokeraust New Member

Hey guys, again thanks for all the warm felt replys its refreshing to join a forum with so many active members.

As for the poker, well http://www.pokeraust.com.au is a site im in the process of making its about 70% complete and should be completed by the end of the month.
    I myself am a avid poker player, like slam i play quite regularly online and am a successful cash game player. i made the above site as i feel there is a market for staking and coaching localized in Australia, i will be providing a service which will hopefully help pub poker players transition to online poker with the mentor and guidance of winning players, its how 99% of winning players today transitioned informally so why not make it formal.

If anyone would like to chat more about poker, drop me a PM or otherwise you can wait for the forum to become active on my site and i can help you :p

"Mitch"

5. Willow

Willow New Member

oh my sides hurt and my eyes are watering...

does she like gold?