help on this,thanks

Discussion in 'Currencies' started by dragafem, Oct 28, 2015.

1. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

what do you guys think of this? They only do currency pairing...my friend who works there told me about it.I wonder if its worth it to stay with them after the 10 days trial period. you can take on 6 or 12 months contract .they do in your name 1 trade a week....when that expires and you still stay 30% profit goes to them. Im not planning to buy the software rather to do the managed account.thanks guys

http://tolinkinforex.com/

edit:thanks Monsta just read back what I wrote.clearly my thoughts was not there.it happens :p

2. Monsta

Monsta Member

I doubt this is spam with 3,780 posts & 389 trades but it still smells of it. Really Dragafem, if you want a real response to this then you need to structure your questions a bit better and provide the odd snippet of information. So it's actually a robotrader for currency pairs.

A single line and a link just screams 'looking for SEO links'.

3. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've only had a glance at the website, but a couple things I would be asking before you decide to proceed would be whether the software runs on the Metatrader 4 platform, does it rely on scalping or swing trades and if they can supply you with a back test of results to prove any claims about the robot trader/expert advisor.

I trade both manually and use one robot/EA which I have been using for about 4-5 months with good results, but I can only really use in when markets are not volatile and uses correlated currency pairs like AUD/CAD and EUR/JPY

Robotic trading software is minefield of dodgy claims and snake oil salesmen. I recommend you do your research into forex trading and the particular company before you part with your hard-earned. The fact that they want to sign you up to a contract rings alarm bells to me as there are well recognized forex trading companies out there that have managed accounts that you don't need to sign up to a contract to use.

4. Monsta

Monsta Member

That is some sound common sense and something I would +1.

The fact they want to drag back 30% of profits only tends to suggest all care & no responsibility, but if you do snag a few good trades then we will take a very healthy cut.

Personally, I laugh and walk away from such crap.

5. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I was waiting for yr respond.as always good as gold.thanks