Haven't received your SilverKeisers?

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by CriticalSilver, Apr 21, 2011.

1. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hi Gino, so did Canada Post email you? Did you get your order? I have not got an email or my order.

Let me know as its all very exciting.

2. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

These shortages are remarkable given the $37-38 silver price level. My dealer in the Netherlands has no US Mint silver eagles since 3 weeks or so, the Austrian Mint Philharmonikers delivery time has been doubled (to over a month).
    Where is all that silver that has been sold between $50 and $38? And all that silver that people sold to buy gold?

3. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hi Pirocco,

yes exactly... i asked the same question when i went into my LCS (local Coin Shop) after the massive silver price take down. I figured that people must of been selling.. after going in and asking for some of the sold off silver i was told no-one had cashed in and that i could buy the 2011 kangaroo or kookaburras at $50 each.. (there best deal for .999 fine).

This led me to the conclusion that the sell off was all electronic and on paper. Finding physical didnt get easier.. in fact id say coin shops if anything just put there silver out the back unwilling to sell at 30% discounts!

If you want cheap silver.. your out of luck.. if you want cheap paper go buy a comex contract.. just dont think your actually purchasing silver (more to the point you are aiding the paper hoax and the keeping the house of cards facade alive).

1for1

4. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hi, Gino - did you get em yet?

I still have not heard of anyone recieving these coins, im thinking about getting my bank to put a bank trace on the funds.

Im putting a call out to anyone about Keiser Silver Rounds... are they being shipped? Have you recieved the silver you paid many months back for?

I just dont know how much can be explained away by shortages in the wholesale arena..

Mayday mayday....

1for1

5. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

I have just gone on ebay and done my daily search for Keiser Silver (to see if its turned from Myth to reality) and found some !!! The kicker is the account is the Silver Liberation Army... this is a great big F**king joke.. the only person in the world selling ANY keiser silver is FRE*King SLA...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/max-keis...694?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2f19dd26

Needless to say, Im irrate.. i have just gone to keiser silver and demanded a refund... when this email goers unanswered i will ramp up my complaint... next stop.. bank recall.

Its unbelivable to think keisersilver is branching out and selling monster boxes of maples when they cant deliver S8it! There accountability is Zero.

1for1

6. JackCOINgazer

JackCOINgazer New Member

If they are so slack and slow why do they EVEN BOTHER?

7. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hi Jack (no pun intended) I started this thread anyways so i cant hijack it!

The answer to your question is pure supply demand fundamentals, catalyst X at the time had the supply side monopoly so if you demanded it you needed them to supply this "Keiser Silver". For Those of us wished to obtain this silver had to make a decsion to either purchase from this new to the industry seller or wait for a secondary supplier at retail prices.

I decided to go ahead and purchase despite the risks, the reward outweighed it for me. In hindsight this may prove to have been a poor decision.

Now to address your question: They may bother because taking payments en mass and not actually producing and dispatching product sounds extremely lucrative. :(

I, of course, hope for this not to be the case.

1for1

8. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Hey 1for1, here's the situation:

Package left Canada on June 8 - Australia Post has not yet received them and I don't yet have them.

Unless they have shipped via surface cargo, they'll be arriving soon.

9. CriticalSilver

Indeed, Australia Post have confirmed today that those damn coins are coming by surface mail and are on a boat from Canada, with an expected delivery time of 10 to 12 WEEKS !!!!!

Anyone want to give me odds on them ever arriving?

10. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

did you see the news, Post Canada was closed, think it was a strike.

11. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

FEk... GRrrr..

Cheers for the update... how the F are they sending via see for $50 canadain.... thats rubbish.

I personally talked to Troy and he started telling me how screwed he has been getting on all sides... while i comiserate with his situation subjective i really just want my rounds OR my money back and be done with it as im pretty sick of playing the good sport TBH

These guys are milking this royally... does the postage strike extend to FEDEX and UPS or private mail companies i wonder?

Nightmare on elm street part 14 (just when you thought it was ok to sleep)

Cheers mate.

1for1

12. CriticalSilver

No, the coins got shipped before the the postage strike. After posting, they waited at a port for a week before being loaded on a boat. The boat sailed on June 17. They sent them surface mail on purpose. I will track these things to my door. The issue is what to do when they do not arrive or prove to have been short shipped again. A lot can happen in 3 months and I would be willing to bet that catalystxmedia will be no longer by that time.

Putting on a black hat for a moment . . . if I wanted to pocket a profit from this failed venture of theirs, and being this is the EOFY and all, I would be very tempted to ship what product i had, short shipping all international deliveries and sending them via surface mail, then close the doors, wind up the company and pocket the profits.

This is where they are based apparently:
    3-655 Wellington Rd.
    London, ON. N6C4R4
    CA

and google lists the following at that address:
    - ATM Canada
    - Domino's Pizza
    - London Footcare & Orthotic Centre
    - UPS Store 390

It looks like Catalyst X Media is a flashy internet come mobile App company that could be gone any second. And a note from their BidBullion.com site reads:

[​IMG]
    Source: http://bidbullion.com/

Seems like Jason Springett (owner of Catalyst X Media) has a real and systemic problem in delivering people their property that extends beyond any issues with NWTM or Canada Post.

To prosecute a case of theft against Catalyst X Media is a civil matter accouring to the London Ontario Police Department, which means engaging a local lawyer and filing an action in the local court.

Like I said, I will watch these coins all the way to my door and be pleasantly surprised if I receive them.

13. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Thanks Gino.

I really dont know what to do next.. id only hope my rounds are on the same ship as you.

Troy never got back to me after he said he would look into it but i did feel a little more optimistic after talking to him.

I wonder if i could do a bank call on the money? I heard it was possible but un-sure. Might call up the bank to ask.

So by your estimates they will be docking in around august? Thats sooooo long to wait!

1for1

14. CriticalSilver

Well got a note over night that a delivery of those Keiser rounds had been attempted? So, while not expecting anything until September, suddenly it seems these coins are immanent. Once received I'll put some up for sale on the seeling forum here on SS.

15. CriticalSilver

Some good news and not so bad news on the Silver Keiser front.

The good news - I received the remaining bullion rounds today!
    The not so bad news - Instead of 20 x 1 ozt rounds expected, I received 4 x 5 ozt rounds. Which reduces the quantity available.

This is what they look like, if interested:

[​IMG][​IMG]

I'll figure out how to sell them online here soon, hopefully, tonight, but there will probably only be 2 or 3 available.

16. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Firstly... congratulations... i still have nothing.. also never recieved any proof of items being dispatched.. i expect to get a refund from the bank shortly..

I was right in an earlier price that these things are going to be in demand.. i will snob them just out of anger for tieing up a $1000 for six months and get the royal dicking over..

Glad you didnt get ripped off Gino..

I will post if i get my bank-called refund.

1for1.

17. CriticalSilver

I emailed the crap out of Troy James, Jason Springett, Jeremey Hillsdon and Max Keiser. I also was an active poster on the maxkeiser.com web site, critical of the delivery issues to the point of being band.

18. CriticalSilver

19. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hey,

I just got a full refund --- very happy with it tbh as i thought i might lose it all..

Gino... i really wanted the fractional and one oz stuff tbh rather than a 5oz... did they compensate you for sending out the 5oz'ers instead... i personally dont think you did very well there compared to getting one ouncers... guess your delighted some silver materialised for you.

Now to decide wheather i buy now or wait for dragons...

1for1

20. william

william New Member

Hi, My two 1oz Keiser coins arrived today. 19th August 2011
    I live in the UK. I ordered them in December 2010. Then had to pay the shipping etc, etc. I was going to give up and claim a refund. But Troy James answered a couple of my emails so I waited and eventually I got an email from Canada post with a tracking number that I could check online. They where shipped by surface mail and Canada post took over 10 weeks to deliver them to the uk . I then had to pay the vat tax and a handling fee to the British Royal mail.
    Any way I have them now so I think it was worth the wait. I think this shows that Troy James is not a scammer. ( Though he needs to get more professional about delivery ) If you have not received yours yet, maybe they will arrive soon.