Has anyone seen this ad on TV?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Nub Cannon, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

2. Arsenal

Arsenal New Member

Its True.

3. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

Yeah, so very true and I think it's the US can't maintain it's status as the "world's superpower" for much longer

4. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Crikey! :0

5. schmidtyss

schmidtyss New Member

holy shit

6. Guest

Guest Guest

It's a repost. I believe it was a political awareness advert of some sort that the censors pulled in the end.

It could be true, or China could also go the way of Japan economically with the way it's bubble economy is now running as well.

Whilst the USD is falling to pieces and China is definitely the biggest USD debt holder to date, they are not sitting back on those depreciating dollars - it's being dumped as quickly as possible into commodities the world over (including Australia).

I'm not that confident anymore on the economic stability of China moving ahead, they seem to be doing precious little about halting their own rampant inflation and speculation in their own borders at the moment.

I mean entire cities of empty IP investments just screams of trouble ahead...

7. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

This ad came on while I was watchin CNN, I thought I was trippin out when I saw it lol

8. Clawhammer

There are a lot of Chinese in Canada, (so much so that the 2nd biggest outbreak of Birdflu outside mainland china was in canada) so I find it hard to believe they didn't lobby to get it pulled!

9. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

hmm that would make some sense, Canada needs the big Chinese population though because our birthrate is on the decline so we need more immigrants.

10. Bulawan pilak

Bulawan pilak New Member

China still has billions of people who are not weathy at all...the rich populaiton consists of about 0.05% of the population. I think China has a long way to go before they become the Superpower over USA. There will always be scare tacticts against China because they are a communist country and until they can look towards a democracy they will have their own internal problems to deal with.

Besides wouldn't USA just turn to Hollywoods elite to get them out of jail....or even Canada...lol? sorry Nub, maybe you should hide your stack before the US comes after it....

11. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

Don't worry during a camping, trip the polar bears took my stack :O

12. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Now here's a few random thoughts.

If 'global elite one world currency conspiracy' has any basis (or perhaps it's simply an educated guess), then what would the powers that be want with a dominant China and India and Japan, against a dominant Euro/US power base.

If this is all a giant synchronicity then it doesn't matter, but if there is any guidance, malignant or benign, then who benefits from the collapse of the US empire (besides the future innocents falling to their murder machine a la '1984').

In parallels with the Roman Empire, everything aligns except that Rome was militarily spent at its collapse. USA is the most powerful and well funded army the world has ever seen and the US war machine is used whenever US interests are threatened.

If the IMF, like the UN is basically an arm of the arms trading nations, what benefit do they gain from having their number one fall apart domestically - which is what would happen in a currency collapse. Would it not be more likely that the 'Bilderberg conspirators' have considered the consequences of a world wide financial collapse (inevitable with collapse of the US petrodollar), and considered the mechanisms to 'reset the system'?

Could it be that the centuries long xenophobia of China is inspiring an inward looking survival of China approach in economic affairs? I personally think they are hanging on to their economy by their fingernails and the glimmer of political unrest coming out of China is the indication of closing the borders more completely. Inflation is raging and that is likely to collapse their economy domestically and create more unrest.

As of Oz - I'm for getting prepared for the worst and hoping for the best. If the worst happens then you're prepared, and if the best happens then you're in a good position to enjoy life - but opinions and commentary is more than invited.

13. Clawhammer

I recently came to the conclusion, based on the blatant stupidity and greed of those in control, that there is no complicated long-term plan. Applying "Occam's Razor" to the evidence available, I believe that globalisation was/is purely about exploiting 3rd world labour to the profit of a few industrialists...nothing more. And because there's no real plan, the situation is fragile and can be easily tipped by any number of outside, uncalculated, events.

14. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes I tend to favour the Occam's Razor - which makes me a somewhat 'failed conspiracy buff'.

(For reference):
    It is that evil that springs from theft and love of money that I suspect creates these circumstances. Which is depressing also - at least if there is a master plan there is some reason to hope that eventually peace will settle - a sort of enlightened self interest end game. Why be an overlord if there aren't enough peasants to tax? - which is where it's going currently.

I watched 'Inside Job' and it is incredibly depressing. To see the cold lizard eyes of the self proclaimed 'masters of the universe' and their bumbling excuses for greed and theft, knowing that absolutely nothing has changed and the same conditions still rule the world has probably influenced my posts of late. I think I'll go and surf Alex Jones again. At least then I get angry! lol

15. Clawhammer

The problem with future predictions is they're typically gloomy because they're viewed through the prism of the unknown.

I wondered why all of our Sci-Fi future images were of dystopian societies or worst still MAD MAX analogies. Sure it'd be a pretty boring book if everything was fine and dandy and without conflict, but I think it's because we fear the unknown and project that fear into images of the future.

We've been preidcting a pretty horrible future for a few decades now...yet we've managed to 'manage' our problems quite well. There's no reason for us to expect that won't continue.

but it's feels right to have a hedge both ways ;)

16. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

Well I have a feeling that our future is full of double rainbows :D

17. pmstacker

pmstacker New Member

China can fix their economy in one big swoop, just one, they just need to pick the right time to do it, thats it. (they dump their bonds at the right time AND float their currency and it is OVER COMPLETELY over....) That clip is talking about a post bond dump and currency re-evaluation, and that is what will happen when these events take place. (if they take place and there are no other spanners in the works and things follow this expected path)

China just want to maximize what they loose and what they get out from this transition of wealth when it finally happens. China owes America's debt AND they are still pegging the Yuan to the dollar. When this reverses its over.

Saying that china is in trouble is like saying the Bank who you borrowed money from is in trouble.....

If those trillions of trillions of american fiat is let loose on the market AND makes its way back to america, US citizens will have so much paper they could probably make houses out of paper bricks. (Dont know what the state of the world will be then but it would be different)

18. aleks

aleks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I said it before and I will say it again. The joke is just as much on the Chinese.

19. pmstacker

pmstacker New Member

im interested, why ? They hold all the cards .... (unless china and america shake hands call all debts even and clean the slate)

20. Clawhammer

Yeah..whatch you talkin' 'bout Aleks?... uhem!, I mean, would you mind further developing your point? :)