Guaranteed Silver Support Level

Discussion in 'Silver' started by grinners, May 5, 2011.

1. grinners

grinners Active Member Silver Stacker

Guaranteed Silver Support Level - By Turd Furgason

I've spent the night pouring over charts.
    I've dried out 3 sharpies and broken two rulers.
    My printer has blown through its warranty and is out of toner.
    I'm existing on nothing coffee, Skittles, No-doze, amphetamines and meth.
    And I've finally found guaranteed support for silver!

The charts clearly show that in the area between $0.00 and $1.00, silver looks great! I pulled up some 6,132,000-hour charts and found that silver has never been valued less than dust or navel lint. It has always retained value! So get ready with your orders to buy in the area around 50 cents. IF that area is breached, look to buy some more around $0.20. Use a tight stop at -$0.10, though. IF silver blows through there...

Bahahhaha, funny guy :D

2. grinners

grinners Active Member Silver Stacker

Continued:

In all seriousness, this just a joke. At this point, God Himself could come down and declare that only physical silver can guarantee you entry into Paradise and still the algo-driven douchebags would be selling. Of course, they sold their souls long ago so, why would they care anyway? Amazingly, the ECB announces permanently low rates, jobless claims are incredibly bad, the POSX is in the shitcan and the entire Comex only has enough silver to settle 6500 contracts and yet silver is down another $2. All I can do is laugh. This is what sucks about trying to trade the PMs. You can see everything clearly and be 100% correct in your fundamental analysis but the Forces of Darkness can be so powerfully aligned against you that it simply doesn't matter. We are right however and, in the end, sanity will return. Until then...

Screw em and, for crying out loud, don't sell your physical metal. If you're really worried about the price at which you can convert it back into fiat, then call Lind-Waldock and buy yourself some puts.

http://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com/

3. hem9

hem9 Active Member Silver Stacker

He makes sense..........The first part. Backing up the truck at 20c

4. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

If the POS goes back into the 20's I will get kilos of Ag as paper weights :p