Gold to drop to $1000 or Maybe $900

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Ronnie 666, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So why aren't the Wholesalers like Gold Stackers and Bullion Bourse screaming for coins and bars?

I'd say they are because they can't fill the orders and if you look at their web-sites they are out of stock!

That doesn't look good for wholesalers, they look like "tools" that don't have the business contacts or rapport skills to get the coins and metal they need to supply their clients needs.

The fact is, the wholesalers are screaming for coins and bars but Perth can't supply them, either because they don't want to sell the metal they have or, they don't have the metal. (They don't have it) It's in the fing ground!

Sure...any dickhead can show an image of a pallet of 1000oz bars but who buys those bars on average? The answer is, a select few but not the secondary market, and not the stackers that buy from our sponsors!

Before you run your mouth off at Ronnie 666, perhaps step back and think how your brain is being manipulated by Bull-Shite-Artists.

Perth have the presses, they have the man-power, they have the wholesalers who want metal. but PERTH can't deliver.

No prpoganda mate just facts!

H

2. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. wrcmad

Yeah, I have stepped back and thought about how my brain was being manipulated by BS artists. Then I saw reality.

The irony of your argument (and that of permabulls) is that a shortage of supply, and the inability to obtain physical silver was one of the major tell tales, red flags, front runners to the 'to da moon' hypothesis... the wholly grail, the end game.

If I listened to all the BS artists, I'd still believe that THIS IS WHAT STACKERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Instead, I had a crackin short trade.

So what went wrong? :rolleyes:

Either there is no supply problem, or the permabulls were mistaken.

4. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

A file named '5_jm1000ozbars.jpg'.
    [​IMG]
    John Pierpont "J. P." Morgan.
    Haha!

5. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

No silver shortage. Plenty of silver, ooodles of it......yet....people just don't get it. Expect fabricated consumer coin and bar shortages when PM prices fluctuate. Industrial usage is the meat and potatoes of silver anyway.

6. wrcmad

+1
    Same as any manufacturing business. When product stocks run low - look after your biggest customers first. Got nothing to do with raw material supply, got everything to do with production capacity.

7. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

More accurate: some general inflation (months, years, decades) are needed, before silvers price will move up.
    Because the profit in terms of purchasing power, then is gone at this price level.
    If central banks had have as much $value silver in stock as gold, they could extend that period abit, haha.
    I think that I'm gonna target my next silver purchase at max the new bottom price we saw in april. And maybe $20 since it's possible that IShares will perform a big dump when the stock market peak transforms into the typical high red candlestick.
    It will down my 900 euro average with a couple %.
    Happy to have some silver talk in the gold section.
    Give it a year and nobody except central bankster talks about gold anymore :D

8. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hey wrcmad you better tell GP to send his bars to the PM. Judging by the numbers of "temporarily unavailable" items they need it more than GP. Maybe then they (The PM) can then ramp up the bars, kook, snake and koalas. Sorry I forgot production problem that is right. You cut your production of the most profitable items as supply pours in . Great business plan??? Tell that to the marines.

I have seen this before and that time too there was total denial. I have one advantage over a lot of the paper bugs that is called memory.

This is a totally rigged market in fact it has no right being called a market. It is a game of who blinks first. I can sleep soundly while you try to not blink. Time is on my side said the unleveraged metal bug to the leveraged paper bug.

9. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What absolute BS!

So, you would screw all of your wholesalers and shut down their business!

Seriously mate, you don't get it, the f-ing wholesalers who sell Perth's coins are the business and as we have seen before with Perth politics they swap and change their policy like their undies.

I have changed Perth's policies, I have made them do what I want so don't give me your BS stories about the biggest customers!

Get a fing grip mate!

H

10. Load of Bullion

I'm just the messenger. Here are the facts according to various organisations.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Consumer grade fabricated bars and coins are just a (reasonable) drop in the silver bucket.
    The Perth Mint is just "a drop in the bucket" when it comes to consumer grade bar and coin silver fabricators around the planet.
    Fools automatically equate fabricated consumer grade silver coin and bar shortages with a shortage of silver.
    Only a fool would automatically equate supply shortages via the Perth Mint with a shortage of silver!!.

11. wrcmad

Actually, I'm not leveraged at all, and I'm not a paper bug.
    That is your assumption because I won't buy into the permabull rhetoric.
    I also sleep well.

However, thanks for clearing up my other misconceptions:
    1. GP is wrong
    2. Bron is lying
    3. You know more than the Perth Mint about their business
    4. World markets are wrong and lying
    5. And, you have seen this before, and are, of course, right.

How silly of me.
    :lol:

12. Ronnie 666

Don't you know everyone tells the whole truth and we are all honest. So you are right, there is no deception no shortage, plenty silver in the vaults, the coins have disappeared because the machines need rest, and all the fairies who work from midnight are tired. Everyone agrees with you and you are not invested in the paper metal racket, sorry market.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

13. Ronnie 666

It is easy to be flippant is it not

14. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You choose to believe there's plenty of silver around.

Others believe that the physical market is getting tighter by the day. (including me)

You can cherry pick "facts" to prove your point either way.

A belief is just a thought you keep having...

Given the systematic fraud in the markets nowadays, I would be careful of being categorically certain about anything.

that's my very humble opinion, and I respect yours.

Time will tell, then we can all say to each other "I told you so!" :)

chill out.

now to go back to your little list, here's how it goes:

1. GP is wrong just a dude.
    2. Bron is lying working for the government.
    3. You know more than the Perth Mint about their business The PM is the government, and is in the business of making a buck, not to make you rich.
    4. World markets are wrong and lying
    5. And, you have seen this before, and are, of course, right. but nobody can be sure of anything right now.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

What about Germany having to have to wait years for their gold, what does this say about the supply of gold?

Also.. http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldn...Storm_In_Gold_As_LBMA_&_COMEX_Collapsing.html

16. Load of Bullion

Germany's agreement and wait for its gold is not reflected elsewhere within the general gold market.
    Is there other examples of entities on the planet waiting as Germany is?

Why focus on one example that is not an example of the general gold market, and try to base a conclusion on the anomalous example. It is a crazy way to sum up a market.
    Are you suggesting everyone has to wait years for their gold deliveries or something absurd?.

17. wrcmad

OK, but from the above post, this would be considered "cherry-picking facts".
    Don't know exactly. I don't interpret it as a supply issue. I interpret it as a price issue.
    My guess would be that rehypothecation and leases need to be unwound, which takes time.
    The other option would be to buy on the open market and the Federal Reserve doesn't want to have to go out and buy it overnight to fulfill the German demand and cause a price spike.

While I protect myself against this scenario by holding physical, it is the same headline that has been pumped out for years - so I am desensitised to it now.
    You will no doubt here many more stories like this to come..... and we wait..... and wait.... while prices decline.....

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Another example is the Comex wanting to settle with cash instead of gold.... Why would they want to do this if they had ample gold?

No, I'm not absurdly suggesting everyone has to wait years for their gold deliveries.

P.S anomalous means "deviating from the general common order or type" I don't know what the anomalous example is and why I should base a conclusion on it.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Or prices go up and up like they have on average for the last 12 years!

20. TeaPot&ChopSticks

TeaPot&ChopSticks New Member

We are going to make it brah ! Just like Jim Rogers told us, yeah. $1100-$1200, $1200-$1300 Gold. Solid. :p