GOLD STACKERS CART TELL ?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silversearcher, Aug 9, 2015.

1. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Question answered. Difficult to answer snippets of quotes taken out of order and context. I'm not interested sawing sawdust anyway. Cheers mate.

2. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wriggle around it all you want, but your disingenuous and sanctimonious replies pretty much cast doubt on the accuracy of your story.

So, if it is all "water off a duck's back", then why bother with the original wall-of-whining-text? Why spew forth that rambling stream of consciousness?

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That's good that you don't let it get to you. Hope I'll be like you too when I'm old and not like Old Soul member here. Fiery old bugger he is. :D Wonder where he gone?

4. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Oh wow you can see abandoned carts? I often fill one and stare at it a while then switch off my comp.... who would have thought...

5. Antalon

Antalon Active Member Silver Stacker

silversearcher If you need a hand sourcing anything in particular on the net, or need help with anything internet related, just drop me a private message.. Happy to help..

6. SpacePete

That's interesting and I hadn't thought about it before, but it makes perfect sense. Must be frustrating for a retailer to see.

7. silversearcher

Was it my mistake ? Possibly. Or maybe not. Struck several encounters with one well known dealer ( not Gold Stackers ). Phoned in to verify if goods were in stock. Told they were, then paid only to find back order was placed. Hence, I shut the gate on them. As I say " I have been cursed by the BACK ORDER"...The Chris Duane saga began the back order curse for me. He was taking in orders with not a planchet struck. A 3 month wait..... Of course my money funded his crazy operation. But, hey if you feel comfortable with back ordering goods. Be my guest. It's your money. And I will decide how I handle my money. Cheers

8. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's a big problem:

[​IMG]

9. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZX91SyQVsA[/youtube]

10. silversearcher

LOL...So funny. Love it

11. silversearcher

Not wriggling...No whining. Started the thread with plenty of banter. And a few hidden meanings that a few close fellow stackers thought was amusing. They get it. If you don't like what I write then don't read it. Move on and enjoy life....Carrying on like a pork chop and getting flustered behind the computer over thread that asked a simple question. Cheers

12. SpacePete

Talking of going on like a pork chop, maybe you should reread some of the threads you have started in the past. You seem to have a problem with dealers amongst other things and go off half cocked, then hope everyone forgets.

13. silversearcher

Very happy that all members read all my past threads. All worded in a calm and precise way. Many have shared a wealth of information on those posts. Happy that all members and admin check all my posts and replies. I try my best to reply to all comments. All people have been treated with dignity and respect. Even you Pete.

If you feel I have been out of line with any post or response please report me to Gold Pelican or Oz Copper. If not the subject is closed.

Cheers

14. silversearcher

Had to look on my spread sheet on this one. Premiums around about 15 to 16 % on low premium silver. Kind of expect $1000 for every $10,000 sold then taxes. It would be all about volume. Then using that money to trade on long and shorts. With staff costs and other overheads, you wouldn't be in the game if a quid couldn't be made. And besides the amount of people dropping in for a coffee, if all else fails in bullion they can open a coffee shop.

15. The Crow

The Crow Member Silver Stacker

Oops, post about abandoned carts moved while I was dithering :lol:

Yeh, me too!
    It's kinda like having a nice dream, then come to your senses and wake up. Abandon that cart!
    Looks like the plan is "fill the cart, check the price, then put it all back on the shelf where you found it"
    Do you think they have to go to all the trouble of emptying the carts they find abandoned??

16. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Had a frustrating experience myself recently (not with GS, but with a competitor).

Placed a fairly large order online with a deposit, was told I needed to pay in full within 24 hours.and even though the site said normally they do "next day delivery", I then got told it would be almost 3 weeks before my order was shipped. Kinda peeved me since they were insisting on 24 hour payment and I'd committed a large amount of my funds.

It wasn't even a back-order issue. The reason given for delay was some of the order was in "a vault locked for stocktake until then". Hilarious. I tried to substitute the delayed silver order for similar priced gold and got told I couldn't because the physical metal had been "hedged" already they could only do like for like swap.and they then proceeded to offer me generic coins and rounds in place of the semi-numis I ordered.

So I split the order and had to pay a 2nd delivery charge and wait for the 2nd part.

A fun crowd some of these bullion dealers are ;)

From then on I've been confirming all stock availability over the phone before paying any moneys. It was a newbie mistake on my behalf. Live and learn..

17. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

PS - I have dealt with GS and they were pretty slick. I am in no way bagging GS.

18. silversearcher

I'm hearing you. I understand 24 hour payment. All my payments are within a few minutes. As far as holding your funds long term while sourcing or stock taking this is simply not right. I was held back months on Chris Duane silver all paid up front. Imagine you bought $50,000 in Gold and that was pending for a month. Having your dough in someones account making interest but not yours. And if the Gold price capitulated in that time frame you have no way of selling quickly. It all works in favour of the seller ? Or does it ? As a sufferer of several long waits I pretty much stop buying off them apart from a occasional item. Some other friends who are stackers have done the same taken their business elsewhere. So it costs them loss of money, so why cop it in the neck ? Really, best is that they say sorry we don't have it in stock and transfer the money back into your account. Most likely you will buy something else they do have in stock you want anyway. I will phone in now regardless. But, that didn't work either on a occasion. I phoned in and the item was in stock. Paid then got a notice it was on back order HUH...........GS are pretty good and I will admit it rare this happens. I plan to phone in anyway. Cheers