Gold Silver & Platinum Britannia's Galore..lol ok well a few of them!

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Florida Stacker, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Florida Stacker

Florida Stacker New Member

Howdy all,

Dropped a new video on my British Britannia's. I'd place the Royal Mint 2nd on my list of favorite mints and absolutely love the Britannia's. Can get the Gold ones for about the price of Eagles here in the US and the Silver Britannia's are actually a touch cheaper than Silver Eagles. Always looking for suggestions on future content and of course will continue to improve the quality of the videos. Will be investing in a tripod shortly and better editing software. Thanks all and have a wonderful day.

FS

Oddjob and sgbuyer like this.
  2. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I saw your YouTube, it’s very well made. I have a pt Britannia, still prefer my queen’s beast pt coin, the griffin especially is stunning.

I saw you have very young kids, it’s good to start early, just need to hang on to them. I see too many people selling out on silver way too early.

Gold had going up since 2015 because of Asian hoarding. There’s a lot of issues that MSM don’t write about. All is not as rosy as most think. Just look at the HK protests, there’s a lot of hidden discontent.

3. Florida Stacker

Florida Stacker New Member

Thank You, i purchased some editing software and am experimenting with camera's etc to try to improve. Will be buying a tripod this weekend as well. Dropped a new video on my first Queen's Beast Pick-up

sgbuyer likes this.