Gold :OIL ratio and other stuff

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by SilverSanchez, Jan 22, 2015.

1. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

You have seen oil's fall, Gold is way over priced compared to oil

or

oil is way undervalued compared to gold

So which way will it go? Will oil come up or will gold come down?
    My money is on Gold coming down

The reason? People want cash, lukewarm soft cash... because the wealth effect will continue until the bubble is created.
    Then when people are terrorfied they will buy gold.

We don't buy gold because we are terrified, most people here buy gold because they are greedy (even if you don't want to admit it) :)

We represent the greed market for gold.... and there arnt many of us.
    Most greed players are in the Stocks, mainly because they are 'smarter' than us (yes its true they are).... well until they are wrong and know it. Being wrong doesn't move your investments, knowing you are wrong does.

I think gold and siver are gonna drop, representing the last capitulation. Gold didn't break 1300 USD on the news of the euro easing - so I think im safe on my call (barring a surprise event)

I think Gold down towards 1000 usd - don't know for silver, perhaps $14 usd
    AUD will drop, USD will storm ahead, euro will correct but decline overall, the FED will resume easing late this year or next year
    Dow (dunno, down possibly), Aussie markets (dunno) - I think china will stabilise and resume buying commodities (at a slower pace), commodity consumption will increase in Europe.

take all this with a grain of salt - im not a professional this is all just a hunch.
    I think the future is chaotic, the boat has 50 captains, the boat has sunk and the 50 captains are in a life dingy, and each captain in turn jumps around destabilising the life boat Stupid people making selfish decisions because they think they can control money and power.... but money and power control those who idolise it. Read your Bible, best macro investment commentary ive found

2. SilverSanchez

Hanging man candlestick showed up in the USD gold chart on Friday night, that tells me - down for now.

3. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

Why do they have to be mutually exclusive?

4. SilverSanchez

they are not but it usually works that way