Gold is going to test US$1130 soon

Discussion in 'Gold' started by leon1998, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Niveka

Niveka New Member

He said "Gold is going to test 1130, maybe even go up to 1150", Altima said "Well he got this one right so far.", and in response to that statement you said "If you call flying past $1130 testing it then sure :rolleyes:". I think it's fairly obvious that you are the one suffering from diminished reading comprehension skills.

2. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So you want me and everyone else to start flooding the forum with every thought that pops into our head like leon? If you want to read/ watch more useless prediction go here www.armstrongeconomics.com or https://www.youtube.com/user/whygoldandsilver/videos

3. Niveka

Niveka New Member

I would think that anyone's predictions should be welcome here, after all that is at least a part of what this forum is about. It's up to each individual as to what they do with those predictions. When it comes to Leon's predictions, I tend to pay more attention to his than others because I tend to make money when I do.

4. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

I concur... put it out there ppls :D , just make sure you have a flame retardant suit

5. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

I'm right there with ya. There's a few people giving him a hard time, but at least the threads i've been paying attention to. My stack is mostly in the green for now thanks to his calls. I'm trying to decide if I should sell a little right now. He doesn't just say buy buy buy. Goes up with a long term trend down, which I tend to agree with. Only thing is, i'm not sure if i'm ready to sell for a small profit and pick up more down the line or if it is going to go up higher.

6. Niveka

Niveka New Member

This is just my opinion but if your going to sell i wouldn't hold much longer than now. I think a significant drop is coming very soon. I have some skin in the game, if it goes up from here I stand to lose about $30K US.

7. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

I'm going to keep it for a little longer. There might be a little more to ride on.. No offense, but I would like a piece of that $30k.. ;) This is the gamble we take, but I'm not going to hold on for too long. We'll see where the markets go. My entry point can sustain a little but its always better to be on the winning side.

8. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Silver looks to be running into some res. if it clears it hopefully it'll get moving

9. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

the conensus seems to be it'll eventually dip down and go lower, this is just one of those bounces that establishes a higher low.