God of wealth 3.3 oz help request

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by Thor122, May 18, 2012.

1. Thor122

Thor122 New Member

Hello. Im trying to buy the gow in pf69 clouded claw variety. but i saw a few coins. And all have hazing (not milk spots, but multiple smalls white points in the surface).
    What you think? Is normal in the gow coins? I cant saw a ncs/ngc gow to saw if the white points are here too.
    What you think? For example this coin
    http://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/CertResults.aspx?CertNumber=2771621-007
    Hazing and in the Reverse in the ring in the upper left you can saw black points too.
    Is normal? You will buy this coin at good price? Less than 1100 uss shipped?
    Thanks in advance for your answers

2. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

I think I have them on my GOW, it's a bit like the 1996 S10Y bu panda. Not really white spot but rough texture and different levels of depths.

It looks a bit weird but you get used to it I guess lol.

I think the white stuff isn't really white spotting like your newer pandas. It's just the way the medal is.

The black bit looks like toning, I think I have some black/brown spots on my GOW but don't really care as it's around the rim and I can always NCS it later on if need be.

Cheaper than 1100 then that's a bargain. I don't think any of us bought for that cheap.

3. silverfever

silverfever New Member

My medal is approx the same as how fishball is describing his.