FS : Silver Variety Pack (8oz Pure + extras for free + free shipping)

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by PureAg, May 23, 2023.

1. PureAg

PureAg Member

Morning all, this will be my last 'send first, free shipping' offer to the forum with a little interesting pack.

4 x 1oz USA Silver Bars
    1 x 1oz Monarch PM Bar
    1 x 1oz of Silver 'pieces' (as per photo below)
    2 x 1oz PM Kookaburras (2009) in plastic wrap

The second photo of various coins is FREE with this buy. There's a couple $10 Aussie coins in there and a German fiat coin and a couple US 'one dollar' coins that honestly I don't even know if they're real silver or not (they were a gift from long ago & have no markings on them to indicate if they are silver or not). Anyway, they're being included in this one for absolutely free so if they turn out to be pure, that's your score and I'm happy for you!

Total Price : $400

Sale Notes :

1 - This will be my last trade where I'm going to send first before payment, so I can only accept trade offers from trusted trade partners on this forum. I have already completed two trades here in the past couple days where I send first without payment, so the risk has all been on me to show I'm good trade partner to you fine people!

2 - This is also the last trade where shipping is FREE. I use Australia Post Express Post 500g satchels and take great care to send safe and sound with waterproofing and bubble wrap. Normally it costs $13 to send these off, but this one will be free for you guys today.

3 - I can only send to Australian buyers sorry. Sending stuff OS is a PITA, the Aussie post express post system is just 10000x easier.

If you're keen to snap this one up (and yeah, I know it's undervalued, but it's a lot of excess I have sitting around that I'm fine to part with at this price), send me a PM and let's trade info to get this moving. I should be able to get down to the post office to send this off today if I get a quick sale.

Any further questions, please send me a PM.

Thanks for looking!

Trade_04.jpg Trade_04b.jpg

Erin likes this.
  2. PureAg

PureAg Member

Chip has kindly reached out to me on PM to let me know the Kookas are underpriced on the trade : https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/333273490784

Love this communities' honesty!

The price will stay the same however & I'm currently chatting with Chip on this sale

Erin and Golden ChipMunk like this.
  3. florincollector54

florincollector54 Well-Known Member

4. PureAg

PureAg Member

Sorry Florin, Chip was quick on the buzzer and we're now closing out the trade. Gotta be fast around here on some of these!

Thank you for your interest though!

florincollector54 likes this.
  5. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

All Good, I can't Help myself

Ha Ha Ha :D

sammysilver likes this.