FS - Chad Mandala Series - 9 Coin Set _ 2018 to 2022 (full set)

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Sulty, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Sulty

Sulty Active Member

Hi Stackers!

This listing is for one complete 9 coin set of the 1 oz 0.999 Silver Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife series BU coins.

The mintage on the 2018 Mandala lion is 15K, all others are 10K

The coins were released exclusively by APMEX, and the first 6 in the series were not capsuled, therefore i have carefully capsuled the coins with Lighthouse Ultra 39mm capsules and stored stored very carefully.
    Once the sets were completed, i took photo's, vacuum sealed and stored the coins in a stable environment.
    I have five sets that i will eventually sell, the coins in the below photo are from this set.

As at Friday the 25th of August, APMEX only have the lion and Elephant available, at $154.39 and $169.99 USD respectively.

Please see below for a listing of all coins in this set, with links to detailed information from my Brisbane based website sultansbullion.com (use promo code SILVERSTACKER for a 3% discount on all items).

I am listing this set at a significantly lower price of $525 plus $12 express post with tracking.

Coins in the Mandala Wildlife Series
    1. 2018 Mandalla Lion
    2. 2018 Mandalla Rhino
    3. 2019 Mandalla Elephant
    4. 2020 Mandalla Hippo
    5. 2020 Mandalla Buffalo
    6. 2021 Mandalla Antellope
    7. 2021 Mandalla Warthog
    8. 2022 Mandala Zebra
    9. 2022 Crocodile BU

(a) Cropped - .jpg

If you have any questions, or would like more photo's. PM me and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Thanks for looking,

Sulty

mmm....shiney! and madaw1 like this.