FS - 4.5 Oz 2011 Perth Mint Lunar Rabbits

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by PureAg, May 22, 2023.

1. PureAg

PureAg Member

FS : 4 x 1oz 2011 Perth Mint Lunar Rabbit in Capsule + 1 x 1/2oz Perth Mint Lunar Rabbit

$225 for the lot, FREE POSTAGE!

This is my first sale here so a few conditions :

As this is my first sale here, I'm willing to send first to trusted sellers here (sorry if you're also new here, I'm going to be taking all the risk on this one so I can only work with trusted sellers to build rep!)

For my first few sales here I'm willing to pay for Australia Post Express Post myself (so no cost to you!). 500g satchel, will be packed properly for shipping.

All I ask for is on receipt if you're happy with the trade you leave me some positive feedback here.

I have a lot of metal in coming trades I wish to offload, so I want to build up my rep here first.

First one to buzz, please leave a message here and then PM me with your details.

Once I send I'll give you the tracking number and PM you my bank info for a direct deposit once you've received the coins and are happy with the purchase.

Please be gentle, it's my first time!

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Ivykoin and MikeW like this.
  2. aussiesilver

aussiesilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. PureAg

PureAg Member

Can confirm Aussiesilver has secured the trade and the goods have been sent. Thanks all.

heartastack likes this.