FS : 15 x 1oz 2011 Kookaburras

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by PureAg, May 25, 2023.

1. PureAg

PureAg Member

Afternoon everyone,

The cupboard is starting to get a little bare now, but I wanted to offer these to the community for a good price and I think these will move pretty quickly too :D

Selling 15 x 1oz Perth Mint Kookaburras (2011)

Price : $690 (with FREE shipping!)

Sale Notes :

• I sell to Australian residents only sorry!
    • As a rule, I will generally sell to the first person to Buzz on the trade post, so please don't try and bid over the top of other people (it's rude!)
    • Sales must be paid for & confirmed before shipping will commence.
    • Postage is all done via Australia Post Express Post satchels with full tracking, Shipping is FREE on this sale (please add $3 however if you need to have a signature requirement added)
    • Packing is done with care, wrapped with water proof packaging & bubble wrap (ensuring your goods arrive safe and sound is a bigger priority than 'pretty').
    • Where possible (when Australia Post is open) shipping will done same day that payment is confirmed received.
    • I will not be breaking up this sale, it's being sold as a 15 coin one lot given it's a great price!

If you have any further questions, issues or concerns please PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Edit : I have been advised by the forum (you guys are really on the ball with this stuff!) that my original prices are a touch high. I'm revising the price to be more competitive here ($46 per coin!) and yes, shipping is still 100% free! I don't think these will last long at all at this price, so buzz if you want in.

Trade9.jpg

Last edited: May 25, 2023
    Krakked789, 316ag, Erin and 1 other person like this.
  2. PureAg

PureAg Member

Bump for Kooka love.

PRICE DROP to $675

That's $45 each coin and free shipping. Solid deal for anyone looking to dip the toe in or add a little silver to the stack for the weekend.

PM me people, let me make your silver dreams come true :D

Erin likes this.
  3. PureAg

PureAg Member

Weekend bump and last Price drop.

$660 with FREE shipping (express post satchel)

That's the last price drop people. $44 per coin and I'm eating a loss on the trade. :(

If I don't get any interest, I'll drop this one after a few days and we'll try again a bit down the track.

Thanks for looking!

Erin likes this.
  4. PureAg

PureAg Member

Last bump all, still at $660 with free shipping.

At this price, I'm personally shocked they haven't moved yet ($44 for PM 1oz coins of any stripe is a ripper deal!) but I appreciate times are tough and a lot of metal has traded here in the last week or so.

I'll give it another 24 hours and if there's still no takers I'll pull the sale and revisit another time.

Anyway, message me if you're keen before these Kookas take an early winter nap.

Thanks for looking!

5. PureAg

PureAg Member

Closed

Pulling this listing for the moment due to a lack of interest.

I'll see how we go a little later maybe.

Thanks for looking anyway!

Erin likes this.