Friday Night Hypothetical: If you could take out any country now.

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by southerncross, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Cimexus

Cimexus Member

Haha yep, Godwin'ed. Didn't take long.

But yeah, even some countries that I've thought I disliked in the past, I've visited, and realised that it's not the people I dislike, it's the government (or some policies of their government). Wiping out a whole country for the sins of a few really isn't going to solve anything.

2. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

If you magically had the power to "wipe out" a whole country, then surely you would also have the power to wipe out the world wide banking elite and the Federal Reserve System. Then install a sound money currency world wide.

Doing so not only saves innocents from slaughter it frees them from thier slavery (wether they know it or not) of all people first AND third world.

Only the "Combatants" who deserve it are harmed and in the process makes WW3 impossible to finance unless it is a case of one country such as the US or Russia launching all thier hot ones at once and sitting back and isolating themselves to their little chunk of earth.

It solves so many of our current problems in one go.

3. Rinchin

Rinchin New Member

Hell yeah I'd wipe one country from the map... not so much to avoid ww III but more to dictate the direction. But I'm also rooting FOR caveman status. How many rules and regulations did cavemen live by?

My target of choice has to be Israel, sure the USA is the scum of the earth but really they're just following orders. I'd do it under an Iranian flag to promote the US military intervention...best to have them fighting in middle east than down here gearing up to fight China in the Pacific.

4. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'd like the governments of the world to get out of war alltogether and leave the whole field to private individuals.

5. STC

STC Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

War is economic, when we were beasts it was natural selection, basically we need so we take, winners & the extinct.

6. honey stacker

honey stacker New Member Silver Stacker

I'm already on my way to a black bagging, best not help myself along.

7. radiobirdman

Pakistan, for slaughtering 28600 innnocent unarmed austrailain sheep ,umongst other things .

8. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And the sheep said "You Baaaaaastards". :D

9. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Still.... It could of been New Zealand they were sent to.

10. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

How do you determine that wiping out this country is going to avert WW3?

Seems more likely such an act would start it to me. ie, the countries who were friends to said country freak out at the ones that destroyed the country and decided to pre-emptively save themselves by invading the others.

Can we not get past this madness?

11. Harrisball

Harrisball Member

Maybe it is just me, but when I think of needs I think of air, water, food, clothing, shelter and maybe a bit of a fire to keep you warm in winter if you live any further south of Sydney. All which can be abundantly sourced inside our own borders.

Therefore I would be more inclined to replace "need" with "want".

12. southerncross

Cause it would alright ! It's a Hypothetical, it doesn't need ethics to be answered or deep searching analysis of the proposal, just pick a country and nuke it into a carpark to avoid WWIII.
    No it would avoid it in the hypothetical question asked hence the question in the OP. Tho if pushed I would argue that taking out the whole country would negate any comeback down the track from aggrieved survivours and any friends would be adequately warned to STFU.

No. The world is a crazy place, the UN is a joke and the military industrial conglomerate is currently using war as an income stream. There is no way out except out.

Think about it.

13. STC

STC Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wrote a reply to a comment (now edited)

What is Russia,the US or any other country's strategy regarding China if there is potential grievance related to anything?

Gang up, hide, help?

The West & Rest: the social & economic predicament that this fiat ponzi fiasco has caused with debt ceilings & derivatives displays this to be an epic capitalistic failure & is opposite to the East, their organization is because we have no plan.

Since 1911 via revolution, communism, Discipline & leaders like Mao China have had isolation (until internet), state control & multi-generational stability, great minds, technology & everything necessary to advance (think space/nuclear race).

Reality is dictated by your ability to comprehend & China knows if you can't comprehend a question you can't know the answer. Until its too late!

14. southerncross

The "West" is already FUBAR, Who does the West "borrow" from ? Mind you there are only so many controls you can place on more than 3 billion people looking for a better life and the "West" has a current track record with fomenting unrest in such circumstances. China itself may find itself on a knife edge if a concerted effort was instigated.

If it comes down to it, the importation of western influences such as social media could in turn become a boil on the ass of the Chinese gubermint, who's to say a few well placed satellites might not provide free internet exchange between a few hundred million stirred up citizens ?

15. radiobirdman

Maybe we could wipe out the socialst's instead ,thats a war worth fighting for

16. BBQ

BBQ Member

* USA spends more on military than all countries on earth combined.
    * USA has military bases in 150+ odd countries, no?
    * USA has done more to squash freedom in the past 100 years than any other country on earth.
    * USA ropes in many of its slave states (Australia included) to do what it says and continue the advancement of terror and torture so a few at the top can gain while everyone else loses.
    * CIA operations all around the world to give power to dictators and kill those who care about leading their people.

To me, it's a very easy and obvious choice.
    Sorry to the millions of innocent dead, but in reality we are saving more lives than killing, not to mention saving a crapload of tax-payer money from the rest of the world who kisses the USA's butt.

* presses red button without hesitation *

17. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Very eloquently stated! Well done..............

18. dross

dross Active Member

Would be happy with a pox on all upper level bankers & anyone they have bought out.

19. needler420

needler420 Member

Israel doesn't do shit to Palestine. Palestine shits on Israel. That said id blow Russia up.

20. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hmmmmm. Looks like your going to be popular around these parts with some. :lol:

IMO Israel does heaps of sh#t to Palestine. Afterall, Israel IS Palestine. :)
    Palestine shits on Israel? :) yeah, right. :)
    You'd blow Russia up? :) Think there would be a few lining up to blow you up and it wouldn't just be Russia. LOL

Have a nice day my friend. ;)

Oh, and lots of "smileys" in this response. It's a happy place around these parts. :lol: