Freegold, $55k and end of USD.

Discussion in 'Gold' started by JulieW, Jun 5, 2019.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

A good read:

Article summary here:

Food for thought:

“The dollar is ruled by one country and one country only. This implies that only one Economy is taken into consideration when policy is discussed, the USA. The management of interest rates, inflation, dollar value and crisis intervention, are therefore politically motivated to benefit one world group, again, Americans. We have seen the news events of how this tramples upon the needs of other geopolitical groups (countries).

On the other hand, the Euro will utilize a totally different structure of consensus management. It will be governed by many nations of obvious conflicting needs. This very weakness, that is so well documented by analysts, is the “major” strength that will contribute to the popularity of the Euro. In time, it will be governed by many cultures, including an “open market” valuation of gold.”

So money will be just like it is today: easy. Easy money, not hard money. We don’t need hard money. Hard money is bad. It’s bad for the economy, and it’s bad for the debtors. Savers (and gold bugs) seem to want hard money, but after a while, those hard money systems end in either tears or bloodshed for the savers, as we abandon hard money once again. It happens over and over in history.

Freegold solves this problem, and ends the Groundhog Day repetition of easy and hard money systems forever. The role that gold will play is that of wealth reserve par excellence.

That doesn’t mean that gold will be the very definition of wealth, but it will be the master proxy for wealth. And at a high enough price, there will be plenty of it to fulfill that role.

And on timing:

I think we’re close. I think we’re almost there. Like I said, I think a good stock market crash like 2008 will do it…

I think it will be a chain of uncontrollable events that will start with a stock market crash that could happen at any time. It could be something else, but whatever it is, I think the endpoint is still the same.
    And 55k ?

We've seen that figure popping up over the years. Sinclair and Rickards for instance. The PDF link explains it more clearly.

This piece has strangely buoyed my spirits. Happy reading.

jultorsk and GoldenEye like this.
  2. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes - I too mentioned yesterday enjoying this read. Recommended. Although I struggle to agree with his notion regarding euro being the winner in this game. I really do not see that happening, given all the "Club Med" countries' shenanigans.

3. JulieW

Yes I struggled with that also, but given the role of the BIS and the survival of the Euro til now, it could be the last odious man standing in the future painted.

Food for thought for plans though.

jultorsk likes this.
  4. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Jim Willie, interviewed by 50c. (Half Dollar) for Silver Doctors. Jim is always way out there in front of the crowd on what is happening with world events.

5. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

$55 000 gold hey? Why not $84 Kit Kats and $1million BTC?

6. JulieW

On the right day I would pay $84 for a Kit Kat. I'd probably even go the ton for a certain block of Lindt.

:p

mmm....shiney! likes this.