For the record - DEC 2011 - who's a Bull or Bear for Ag?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Ag, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Bigfella

Bigfella Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

In My View and reseach.

Purchase SILVER NOT GOLD and get as much as you can and keep purchasing even as it rises as we have a long way to go and its going to be all up hill.
    Plus paper money is going down so swop it ASAP.

2. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

hi

3. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome to the forum Bigfella.

At 60 GSR, and at low prices with stock shortages and demand increasing,
    seems a pretty good place to be. A bit of Gold to add to the mix doesn't go astray either.

4. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

Banks stack gold so do not dismiss it, fiat is going nowhere. In fact the only thing that is going to happen ASAP is probably another fall in prices.

5. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

That's my reason to avoid gold. What they don't have, they can't sell.
    Keep purchasing even as it rises though, lol no.
    That's too easy and in markets with a big amount free dollar hunters, that's bound to giving your dollars to them not to more silver.
    I think a middleway in risk is the way to chose. Concentrate purchases on what appears like bottoms. Even if it turns out afterwards that there were lower bottoms, just wait for next reoccurrences.
    Until general inflation removes the chance of free dollars due to higher costs related to silver.

6. Ag

Ag Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well for the recordmI'm still bullish on Ag. Have kept the buying of the dips (well when I can extract the physical from a dealers grip) with the fundermentals unchanged.
    Someymay laugh...some may be amused but until there is a sign investing in physical (whatever metal you prefer) is not a safe bet I'll keep on

I see the recent drop nothing but 50% sale. Love you central banks to discount my purchases so nicely ;)

7. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

8. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

I'm neither a bull or bear, a price as stable as those of the products I wanna buy, is fine for me.
    The angle of silver price trend was during the period 2008-2010 much steeper than the angles of the prices of the products I wanna buy, so some years the opposite, a much less angle, is to expect.
    And I'll do my best in those years to add more silver at lower prices. Some will again let themselves lure again in an uptrend of course, probably to $26 and maybe even $30, but I take the bottom price I saw some weeks ago, as target.
    All those silver ETF's that came into existence only in the last 5 years. All those 1000 ounce bars sit there, ready to be sold fast.
    As the price trend proves, these dollars didnt reenter the silver market in the form of buying delivered silver.
    Of course, above is a moment view. If I see things changing this picture, I'll revise. Those that keep sticking to the same view / strategy, usually end up receiving a costly surprise.
    And that's why it's good to dig up older topics.