Food for thought

Discussion in 'Silver' started by hiho, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Auagau

Auagau Active Member

If silver can stat above the support at $40 then the 200 day MA will cross the silver price, rather than the silver price fall to the 200 day MA.

Wishful thinking maybe.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You mean those institutions that take free thinking minds and turn them into corporate attuned cogs of controlled industry?

Those institutions that are run as backdoor immigration centres and profit machines?

University has a lot of noise for certain and an over valued sense of self importance, but it's not the institution it once was and to be honest, rapidly degrading the quality of thought.

Those who ignore history and it's relevence are bound to repeat it.

That's not a swipe at those who attend university or hold degrees, but rather a strong opinion that the source of assumed logic shouldn't necessarily be held in reverence or even true just because they say so.

Universities produce as many dumb arse, clueless idiots as it does intelligent folk, I assure you.

A dumbarse with a degree is still a dumbarse.

George Bush has a university degree...

3. 6adam7

6adam7 Member

Hey guys,

Stumbled upon this whilst surfing and even though its an older one, (one month!?!) its still relevant for today, and this thread (actually sounds like he's talking about today!)

Some of you guys may have seen it, so excuse me if Im retreading old ground, and he is talking to traders - which we aren't, but its still relevant to us stackers as, dips, pullbacks, mean buying opportunities....

I just thought it might be good continuing this thread a bit, for newer stackers ( like meself..)..to give a little clarity on what could be expected as we ride the bull....

http://www.24hgold.com/english/news...ilton&article=3385894324G10020&redirect=False

Ride on!...

4. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

So, you've changed your mind about buying then have you? :lol:

I remember a C_Health back when it was about $32ish and you were doubting back then so things haven't changed then :p

It's a bull market! :mad: keep buying in increments till the current changes :cool: