Fontas (fontase) Next Pump and Dump (Alt - Coins) Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by tozak, Nov 26, 2013.

1. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Is there an echo in here?

3. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What was he doing that would be classified as illegal, it's not the same as financial market

4. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well you can't have it both ways, you can't say Bitcoin is not a legitimate financial instrument yet say we reserve the right to regulate it as if it were one.

IF and only IF Bitcoin was already considered a legitimate financial instrument would Fontas be doing anything illegal, I think at this point it's just morally wrong and he has done nothing illegal.

Should it really be going to court it will be a heck of a landmark decision what ever the verdict.

5. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Saw this a few weeks ago, just went to archive to pull it up and post it here, Should be interesting to see what happens, Any wallet watchers out there might know more..

If you think the $1200-$375 crash was bad just wait until Fincen releases their statement of total BTC ban as well as pressure on other nations. We will see the pits of hell

fontas 2 Weeks Ago I cannot tell you the exact date and time, but the 400k BTC dump will happen within the next month. Korporal, when you see the 400k coins move to exchange accounts it will be already too late. Price will already be off a cliff heading straight for $130

fontas 2 Weeks Ago I suggest you hold fiat for the next month, This dump will crash BTC to and our group has 400k BTC of selling power to hold the price down.

fontas 2 Weeks Ago Unfortunately it is real. As much as I wish for it to be false, BTC is coming to an end pending the official release of FINCEN regulation banning the ownership of BTC in the US. Soon international pressure using the american military. FED does not want debasement of the US fiat monetary base.

fontas 2 Weeks Ago Thank you bitcoin thank you fed thank you trollbox I have achieved more financial gain than my wildest dreams. Now I sell all my crypto, buy some bonds and metals, and live in peace. Enjoy the dump

fontas 2 Weeks Ago Winklevoss twins are in the secret group, they told us ETF application has been denied and secondmarket's will soon be shut down, BTC to be banned in the US following China's actions. Thus the reasoning for the orchestration of the 400kBTC dump to happen soon.

fontas 2 Weeks Ago It really doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, it has already been planned. It will happen. Coins have already been moved. Have a nice day, enjoy bagholding to $130

fontas 2 Weeks Ago btczen we'll first pump up the price a bit, get everyone giddy with a rally so we can sell off, and then when nobody expects it we use the 400k BTC dump + a DDOS across exchanges to kill bitcoin once and for all... enjoy

fontas 2 Weeks Ago Yeah all you smaller investors (<10M in cryptos) better sell now before the 400k BTC dump comes and wrecks your day. Our manipulating clan's planning the biggest dump of btc's history, target price $130 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381045.0;all

fontas 2 Weeks Ago Simran: Yeah you are already in this secret group, you're considered a whale since you hold from 2012 ;)

fontas 2 Weeks Ago In fact we are planning to crash the exchanges soon, one of our members from 2010 is moving in 400k BTC to dump on all exchanges. At the same time we DDOS and it'll be april's $266-50 crash all over again. Refer to -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381045.0;all