Feds Arrest Man With $7 Million Silver Coins

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Rhythm, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I highly doubt it.

To do so, would probably spark a civil war and whilst it has been in the US history books, a civil war there now would be pretty frightening and destabilising for the entire globe.

2. Smoothcriminal

Smoothcriminal New Member Silver Stacker

I believe this guy also has a history of fraud which probably didn't help his case.

3. BullionBench

BullionBench New Member

I don't see why real money should have anything more than its weight and purity stamped into it.

I'm sure it's this same story that's mentioned in the latest post of the blog in my sig. Only a sick and dying empire gets so scared that it lashes out at people like this.

4. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Do you think you people could try and be a little bit more sensitive ????

Some of us lost property in that FBI Raid!!!

I had about 1.8 troy ounces in that warehouse and I have the warehouse receipts to prove it!

Granted, the warehouse receipts are selling on eBay for far more than the actual value of the silver they entitle me to so I haven't actually lost out.

I picked up a few of the silver rounds as well, very nice looking, the copper ones were made on the cheap in China and not nearly as impressive.

The highest they went up to was $50 (liberty dollars) for a one troy ounce round. I think most of those were seized before they went out.

This is a facinating story and well worth a Google, Bernard Von Nothaus, the master of the Hawaiian Mint, has been trying to bring down the federal reserve, get Ron Paul Elected, start the Free Church of Marijuana and compete with the Federal Reserve Bank.

He would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those pesky FEDS!