Extraordinary stackers in ordinary places

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by mmissinglink, Sep 24, 2015.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

I met a precious metals stacker in a small paint supply store in my city here on the East Coast U.S.A.

Why is this noteworthy? Because, after 3 years of my coming into and embracing the stacker consciousness and having never personally (physically) met another legit stacker in real life, for the first time ever, today (and purely by chance), I met one.

I went into this small paint supply store today looking to purchase a can of acetone. The guy on the line in front of me was a regular looking guy who was looking to purchase some paint supplies. He was asking for advice about paints and rollers to the person behind the counter but that employee wasn't very helpful. So when the employee got distracted with something I tapped the guy on the arm and explained to him the difference between cheaper and more expensive paints and why one type of paint roller was better than another. I'd painted professionally for a number of years and so I had knowledge about those things.

The guy was very appreciative for my advice and that probably would have been the end of our communication were it not for the fact that just then he noticed the words on my t-shirt, "Certified Vegan". That was the beginning of a flood of conversation which began with him asking me whether or not I thought that the fluoride that our municipal water agency puts in our tap water is a health concern. I said it is certainly a health concern and then I told him about information I read years ago describing the problem of SiF's in water supplies around the U.S. This led into a somewhat lengthy conglomeration of shorter discussions of chemtrails, U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East, the petro-dollar and the destabilization of Iraq and Libya, politics, Wall Street bail outs, the revolving door system in the U.S. between giant investment firm big shots and cabinet level (I believe) advisers to republican and democratic presidents, the Fed and Q.E., a bunch of other subjects, and finally after all that...silver and gold.

The guy, a stacker I discovered, was extraordinary in his openness and his knowledge of so many important issues. The location, a paint supply store.

So bottom line, it was really cool to meet an extraordinary stacker in an ordinary place.

Any of you ever had a similar experience of meeting a stacker by accident or coincidence in an unlikely place?