Exchange Kraken & Fidor Bank

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by ninteno, Nov 26, 2013.

1. ninteno

ninteno Member

Hi, i newbee in this section here but also learned a lot in the last days.
    Because i am from germany i try to do my best in english communicating here.

After getting startet with coins i was scared about the quality of exchange sites.
    Btc-e seems to be a place to be in but for me it looks not as trustful as i hoped it should be.
    The second thing is getting fiat inside. Sending a minimum of 2000 to a account
    in russia makes me not have a comfortable feeling until i made my deals and have stored the coins into
    My wallet. Without paying too much fees and taking risk of loosing money it seems to be impossible.

Now the reason for my post here.

Have a look at the kraken exchange. After first visit there and the experiance i made before i was very very
    surprised. Very very professional and at a very high seccurity level. I decided to create a account.
    Deposit and withdrawl to a german bank account within two workiing days. After having some questions
    Not fond on the webside i got a support ticket to the support team. Next day i got my answers in detail.
    My verification is not processed already so at the moment in cant put money inside via bank transfer.

The best thing i found out now is that they have a cooperation with a german bank. Fidor in munich.
    Fidor is a new bank deigned for a new generation of the internet connected people.
    My next step is to have a accout at fidor bank. Verification Prozess is also not finished so i can not repot
    Exerperiance but i will do if some people here are intereted in.

It looks like you can deposit and withdrawl from kraken to fidor directly within hours.
    On other swebsides i read about experiance from already verified people and they confirm.

Because i am newbee in this section i think thats great. Is it ?

Kraken opend the exchange for in germany located customers a few days ago.

Here are some links

Kraken is located in US. Www.kraken.com
    Fidor is located irn germany www.fidor.de

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.0

Ninteno

2. ninteno

ninteno Member

After started using www.kraken.com i will share my experiance compared to btc-e.

Before u can deposit ot withdraw cash into exchange, they verify with your passport id and a utility bill, to
    Make sure you are they person you have to be. After waiting 5 day i was verified. Montly volume is 100.000
    For private persons.
    Because they have a cooperation with fidor bank, i can deposit cash from my bankaccount within hours without
    Any fee and also at the weekend. Withdraw the same but a very small fee (0,09)

Compared with btc-e, they allow to send money withount any verfication. After using one tu buy coins they block
    Your accout for 30days!!!!!!!! No answer from staff on request. I did upload my passport and utility bill -nothing happens.
    No coins out, no cash out !!! Btc-e is real wild wild west, no longer with me.

Volume at kraken is much lower than btc-e but a lot of accounts were created in the last days.
    Volatility in prices can not be compared with btc-e, its much lower.

At the biginning of trading ltc was more expensive the btc-e but now volume has gone up and nearly same prices.
    It makes no sense try to trade abitrage.

Kraken is high professional made exchage with high security standard. I have no doubt storing cash or coins there.
    I hope i come out at btc-e with a blue eye. I will never be back there.

Kraken is also available for australian market. Check if you have a chance to get in with or Us$.
    Also there is no spam with the trollbox