EOI: 1 Oz 1999 Gold 100 Yuan Chinese Panda Coin .999 Au

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by wissilver, May 31, 2019.

1. wissilver

wissilver Active Member

Greetings Friends,

A friend of mine has this beautiful 1 Oz 1999 Gold 100 Yuan Chinese Panda Coin .999 Au for sale as you can see in the pictures below.

I told him I would post a tread online for him and ask how much the good people at SS would like to offer for the coin and let him know.

Kindly post your highest offer price in whole dollars that you would like to pay for this coin if you are interested. I'll keep an eye out on the expression of interest $ values and let him know what the highest offer is and if he is happy to sell to the person with the highest offer I'll liaise the deal between the both of you guys. Just think of it as an auction binding on the buyer subject to the seller being happy with the offered bid amount.

Starting EOI bid at $1

EOI ends on Wednesday night 5th June 2019

The person with the highest EOI offer when I wake up on Thursday morning 6th June 2019 I'll forward that offer to the seller and see if they are happy to sell, if yes then I'll liaise the deal between both buyer and seller and if no I will let the person with the highest offer know that the seller is not willing to sell at the offered price.

Conditions:
    * No edited bids
    * All bids in whole $
    * Postage at winners cost/choice/risk or F2F in Melbourne for $5 to cover my train fare to meet you
    * Any disputes to be settled via pm and at my discretion
    * Payment via bank transfer when an agreement is made and deal is proceeding

Good luck and happy bidding.

IMG_7772.JPG

IMG_7773.JPG

2. maverick

maverick Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Let's begin . . .$2

Jonesy67 and wissilver like this.
  3. Anniesilver

Anniesilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker