Dragon 4 Coin Rectangle Set

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by Scorpion75, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Scorpion75

Scorpion75 New Member

Those 10 available on the P/Mint site went pretty quick this morning. I wasnt going to get one but thought what the heck i have a few different ones so why not. I rang the mint shop and they rang me back in less than 5 mins(I'm impressed for once) to tell me i could pre order 1 set. Apparently they are released today but she said some are still getting packaged for pickup next week. For mine anyway. The money has also been taken off c/c. A total of 10mins from when i called to payment deduction. Maybe they have lifted there game.

They actually look extremely nice in the flesh. The Post office had a blue one by itself recently-cant remember price though. Approx 4 x 4 in. Looked awesome. These sets make a very nice piece for the mantle or office desk etc.
    I'm not sure if i can afford the premium on the 9 coin bullion set so i think these are well and truly worth it as mighty substitute. Nice colours and all proof too! 3,000 mintage as we know but i think i'll just gaze at it and not worry about selling it for now.

If you want one ring up and pre order if there is any left.

Scorp

2. Scope

Scope New Member

I think these may be delayed for some people. I just recieved an email from Perth Mint stating that orders containing Year of the Dragon coins may be delayed and will be dispatched in received/ paid order.

I only had the rectangle dragon on order atm so I am assuming the delay includes the Rectangle coins