Don't worry. Be Happy!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by rodmadman, Nov 3, 2014.

1. rodmadman

rodmadman New Member

1. Do you believe that the PMs are being manipulated by the fiat cartel?

2. Do you believe that there is a definite end to the manipulation?

Then don't worry about the price of metal until the manipulation ends and be Happy the bastards are creating this situation where we can purchase PMs for their fake cents on their fake dollars! Don't let it bother you that your stack average is well above present prices, just buy down your average with the drops and when all is said and done it really won't matter at all that your stack cost you 19% when it could have cost you 18% of its future value had you waited until it hit bottom. Without a crystal ball or a copy of the Elite's plan no one knows what the bottom is or when its going to happen. One thing we do know for sure is that we can purchase PMs for less than miners can produce it for and coupled with the growing scarcity of available in ground reserves how can we possibly lose? Unless you get your price predictions from a trusted Illuminati, it is all just empty speculation as long as the cartel has control. JMHO

2. Orbit

Orbit New Member

For some reason, I had to do this..
    [​IMG]
    Source: I get bored.

3. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

1. It's being "manipulated" as evidenced by the cyclical occurrence of large naked shorts. Can't say it's the "fiat cartel" because I don't know who they are, or if they are the ones doing it.

2. It can't go on forever, but forever is a long time. Whoever is shorting will be exposed eventually, whether by running out of chips or by lack of physical available to keep up the charade.
    The lower it goes, the more stackers stack, and the less is available to maintain the charade behind fractional PM paper.

3. When this is exposed, profit is not guaranteed. It might be a "too big to fail" moment, with (world) government taking over the price fixing. Given the recent past, I'm not so sure that the little guy will be allowed to profit while the aristocrats that overplayed their hand go broke. Banks are bailed out while citizens houses are foreclosed. Why would it be any different this time around?

4. rodmadman

rodmadman New Member

Fancy! CompDewd lol

5. rodmadman

rodmadman New Member

This is my only concern. If it turns out that way at least we tried and we tried the only way we saw light so .......whatcha got to lose?

6. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

It just means we have to wait longer, until it released to market speculation again. In the meantime, it will serve adequately as an untraceable transaction for greymarket barter (which will be very useful in a world of mostly electronic money). Unfortunately possession during this period will imply enough guilt to enable civil asset forfeiture.

Prosperity requires endurance, timing, and security.