Done

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Bear Metal, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Bear Metal

Bear Metal Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have got my hands on a few of these coins produced by Golden State Mint for Provident Metals.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 3rd in the series - Black Horse of Famine.

https://blog.providentmetals.com/featured-products/four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse.htm#.WbjoPtFLfIU

These are a fantastic looking and designed round by Provident and the 1st in the series (White Horse of Conquest) is already trending around $60 on eBay and well over $150 for graded versions. The Red Horse of War is trending around $44 already!

The 1st in the series mintage has been released - 16,406 so a very low mintage for a BU coin....

I can honestly say the design, especially the reverse is brilliant!

I have sold a few already and only have four left contained in plastic slips GEM (as from the mint) un-circulated condition, note there is some slight milk spotting on the coins which the series is prone to. Regardless they are a fantastic coin and will be collected by many. I can place them in a capsule for an extra $1 if you like(39mm if you have your own).

ONLY 4 LEFT - All Sold pending

Pricing at $31ea plus postage.
    Buzz or PM.

SHIPPING: at buyers own choice/cost/risk of Aust post methods. F2f available in Brizzy.
    -cheapest reliable is registered letter $6 tracked/sod up to 125g, $7 250g.
    -regular 500g parcel $8.50 (+$3 sod).
    -express 500g parcel $12 (+$3 sod).

20171023_182029.jpg 20171023_181958.jpg

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Vexxing87 likes this.
  2. brisbane-coins

brisbane-coins Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. Monty

Monty Member

Buzz the other 2 thanks mate