Do you recognize these silver rounds? (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by thebirdbath, Feb 13, 2011.

1. thebirdbath

thebirdbath New Member

I picked up these silver bullion rounds the other day. Just stacking as I do but these are the first time the dealer had these.

I haven't been able to find reference to these anywhere on the net? Have any of you seen these type of silver rounds before?
    I know a lot of fake stuff comes out of China and they weigh the correct 31 grams.

They are just a tad bigger in circumference than a 1 ounce Maple Leaf and about as thick as an Eagle. I don't have calipers to know for sure to know an average thickness.

I can't find a manufacturer for these rounds so I'm skeptical. The dealer is a storefront in town so I assume he is reputable.

Thoughts?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kookaburra

kookaburra New Member

3. thebirdbath

thebirdbath New Member

Yeah the back of the ones at the link you posted don't exactly match the ones I have pictured. Note Difference: United States of America

I figure as long as they meet the 31 grams and are close to size, they are probably real.

I suppose I could drill a hole and do an acid test from my kit. Just wanted to see if anyone here recognized these.