Do you believe PM's can save you in a "doomsday crash"?

Discussion in 'Gold' started by TreasureHunter, May 18, 2014.

1. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

This is what I do since a couple weeks: buy - picking up stuff from auction sites, and when I fail to do the rest there, I order the last from dealer (but his site is under maintenance since the price drop).
    I said that in several recent posts on this forum. My big purchase of Mulligan Mint rounds and some other such rounds, and some 90% junk and likely next weekend another batch. Some things still underway / in progress.

Then tell me, why would I say people to NOT buy right now?
    It would be telling others to do the opposite of what I do.
    I'm not that 'kind', and I thought I made that pretty clear over time.

And about this price drop, well, huge? It's abit less than -1 price dollar. Just some months ago, the price hit +5 dollars from now.
    I did NOT buy then.
    I said others to NOT buy too.

In the light of above, your 'according to you', is pretty weird, I must say.

And a general reply on your last post: I did not buy silver betting on a US dollar down fall. I bought it to avoid further decades purchasing power losses on a bank account (my case euro).
    What it will end up at, I don't know. It depends on all of you people. Screw people on the silver market by misleading them so that they pay bloated prices, dump it into their face, price mowed down, rinse and repeat, won't help to make the silver market bigger, rather the opposite.

From the $30 all the way up to the $50 and $32 and $43 etc, forum was cluttered with 'sure' pro silver buybuybuy topics.
    And now, $30 all the way down to $18, forum is cluttered with 'sure' anti silver sellsellsell topics.
    Know what I do? Instead of your "maybe it develops to become a bigger drop...", I develop a bigger silver stack...

2. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member