DIVINING/DOWSING for GOLD

Discussion in 'Prospecting & Detecting' started by sodl, Jan 11, 2019.

1. sodl

sodl Active Member

Just wondering if any forum members have any experience or results using this method of divining/dowsing to find gold or other PMs or gemstones or underground water and would be kind enough to share their knowledge or results.
    My son works for a local Council in water/sewer and they sometimes use L shape diving rods to locate hard to find water pipes etc. The rods they use are silver solder brazing rods , 5% silver . My son says they do locate pipes to a depth of 4 to 5 metres approx with these rods and can also get a pretty accurate estimate of this depth of pipes using a certain calculation.
    Recently I have experimented with divining using PMs and other metals and water and surprisingly the rods work very well for me. When I get a free weekend I plan on going out to known NSW gold bearing areas to try my luck

Cheers

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

3. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Go for it. Nice cheap option to find a fortune. Probably only need to take a spare pick in case you bust a handle digging your 4-5 metre holes.

4. President Trump

President Trump Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Back in the 70s my dad used to devine for water. He always found it when a well was put in. If it wasn’t initially found they would just go deeper because they were certain, given his devining skills that water was there. I think this is a testament to the fact that water is in most places underground. Funny, he was a very smart guy, 4 languages, played the violin, son of an immigrant farmer but became a lawyer and Australian console to Spain. I always believed everything he said because his approach in everything was scientific, but not this. Even as a 10 year old I thought devining was a strange belief.
    Anyway, if you are still with me, there is an accomplished gold prospector in the US that uses this method. He is a very funny guy, bit of a clown, but entertaining and he knows more about prospecting than most of us could dare try to. I think his name is Jeff Williams. You shouldn’t find him too hard to look up on YouTube. He has done an educational video on devining gold.

5. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sounds like you need the Rangertell https://rangertell.com/[​IMG]

Totally not a con, despite what you might hear in all the forums and from people who have opened one up to take a look inside. Despite it looking like a calculator has been glued onto a plastic box with an aerial sticking out and a knob glued on top, this device is perfect because you can program it for water, gold, gems or pretty much anything else in existence.

On a side note the people who make this awesome device google it half a dozen times a day and if it appears in any forums they join immediately and start posting about how wonderful it is. They have already been here a few times and despite all the legal threats, silver stackers is still up and running.

willrocks and President Trump like this.
  6. President Trump

President Trump Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Have you found a lot of gold with this yourself?
    It really looks like a wonderful machine.

7. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I still have my doubts that it will find anything but the maker insists that it is a good bit of kit