DIVINING/DOWSING for GOLD

Discussion in 'Prospecting & Detecting' started by sodl, Jan 11, 2019.

1. sodl

sodl Well-Known Member

Just wondering if any forum members have any experience or results using this method of divining/dowsing to find gold or other PMs or gemstones or underground water and would be kind enough to share their knowledge or results.
    My son works for a local Council in water/sewer and they sometimes use L shape diving rods to locate hard to find water pipes etc. The rods they use are silver solder brazing rods , 5% silver . My son says they do locate pipes to a depth of 4 to 5 metres approx with these rods and can also get a pretty accurate estimate of this depth of pipes using a certain calculation.
    Recently I have experimented with divining using PMs and other metals and water and surprisingly the rods work very well for me. When I get a free weekend I plan on going out to known NSW gold bearing areas to try my luck

Cheers

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

3. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Go for it. Nice cheap option to find a fortune. Probably only need to take a spare pick in case you bust a handle digging your 4-5 metre holes.

4. President Trump

President Trump Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Back in the 70s my dad used to devine for water. He always found it when a well was put in. If it wasn’t initially found they would just go deeper because they were certain, given his devining skills that water was there. I think this is a testament to the fact that water is in most places underground. Funny, he was a very smart guy, 4 languages, played the violin, son of an immigrant farmer but became a lawyer and Australian console to Spain. I always believed everything he said because his approach in everything was scientific, but not this. Even as a 10 year old I thought devining was a strange belief.
    Anyway, if you are still with me, there is an accomplished gold prospector in the US that uses this method. He is a very funny guy, bit of a clown, but entertaining and he knows more about prospecting than most of us could dare try to. I think his name is Jeff Williams. You shouldn’t find him too hard to look up on YouTube. He has done an educational video on devining gold.

JohnnyBravo300 likes this.
  5. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sounds like you need the Rangertell https://rangertell.com/[​IMG]

Totally not a con, despite what you might hear in all the forums and from people who have opened one up to take a look inside. Despite it looking like a calculator has been glued onto a plastic box with an aerial sticking out and a knob glued on top, this device is perfect because you can program it for water, gold, gems or pretty much anything else in existence.

On a side note the people who make this awesome device google it half a dozen times a day and if it appears in any forums they join immediately and start posting about how wonderful it is. They have already been here a few times and despite all the legal threats, silver stackers is still up and running.

willrocks and President Trump like this.
  6. President Trump

President Trump Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Have you found a lot of gold with this yourself?
    It really looks like a wonderful machine.

7. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I still have my doubts that it will find anything but the maker insists that it is a good bit of kit