Delivery times from Perth Mint

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by jrumble1, Sep 7, 2011.

1. jrumble1

jrumble1 New Member

I was wondering if anyone has an idea of the normal delivery times from Perth Mint and how this has changed with the recent 2012 Dragon buying frenzy. Has anyone yet received their 1oz Dragons? My order is not yet showing up as dispatched so I have no idea if I will still be waiting a month from now to get my order...any ideas?

2. Boomstix

Boomstix Member

Not sure mate, but my order went from created to approved yesterday. So hoping there will be a tracking number added to it today/tomorrow.

3. GCP

GCP Member

I called to change the delivery address and was advised they wouldn't be going out until late this week - earler next.

That said, a colleague ordered some at the same time and they just arrived.

4. lamp

lamp New Member

You may be better off giving them a call to check for more precise time for your order. I placed my order on the 1st Sept, paid on the same day. Just called as was told that the payment was cleared on the 5th Sept and it needs to settle for 7 days before delivery, the expected delivery will be on the week of the 19th this month for my order.

I think more or less there is a delay due to the dragons, last time it only took 3 days then I received my order.

5. Loxmyf

Loxmyf Member

Mine went from created to approved to picked. It said picked on the 5th, picked (updated 6/09/2011) and right now says picked (updated 7/09/2011).

6. kingzac

kingzac New Member

My order still hasn't popped up but my account details I changed in the conversation have changed. Might be slower because I payed by direct deposit and not bpay