Death of the USD >>>>>

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by sterling-nz, Jun 15, 2015.

1. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

Well not really :)
    I just thought i would get in first and post this latest development from our NZ govt.
    It may not be the death of the USD ,but it is certainly an unwelcome slap.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...divisive-asian-infrastructure-investment-bank
    A small extract:
    "The Bank of China led initiative has promoted itself as a means of making up the infrastructure gap between Asia and other parts of the world, however it has led to a diplomatic struggle.

The United States has reportedly lobbied countries not to join, raising concerns about its governance."
    What next i wonder?

2. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Death To America (financially)

3. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is for you:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie4SV1vMKDs[/youtube]

4. SpacePete

EXCLUSIVE!!

VIDEO OF COURT JESTER WATCHING SHIA LEBEOUF

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NRaUjbZuOY[/youtube]

5. Court Jester

I really cant stand yanks, and much of the crap on youtube.

here is a vid for you:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRn947f8tXc[/youtube]

6. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Masturbating donkey > Shia LeBeouf

7. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Many others feel like that too. Who in their right mind would like a bunch of stuck up people who think they are the center of the universe and think it's their God given right to meddle into international affairs and ruthlessly invade country after country for their own selfish reasons?

p.s. I know there are many people in the US who do not think like that but unfortunately they are the minority.

8. SpacePete

That's harsh, man.

[​IMG]

9. Skyrocket

I edited that last part in before someone has a go at me for saying they are not all like that. :D

btw, Shia LeBeouf is an idiot and wanker.

10. sterling-nz

You lot crack me up.
    I cant say i have found anyone here that pisses me off and all comments are welcome.
    I am a fan of many of the "yanks" i have met in my time, my problem lies with the USA Govt.
    I have been very careful of late to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR in my criticisms that it is NOT the American people i detest.
    IT IS THE USA GOVERNMENT and the crimes (i feel) they commit around our planet.
    Keep up the great work team, i APPRECIATE THIS SITE AND ITS USERS VERY VERY MUCH:) Mwah!!!!

11. Skyrocket

Your right. It is the US government and it's crimes that is the problem but I also feel the US public shares the blame too for what it's government does abroad. If most of the US public weren't so patriotically blind and dumb, they would see and reconize what their government really does abroad. And they'd also see through the propaganda bulldust on their media. But their media and government has got it into most of their heads that they and their country are special and are better then all other countries/peoples. So they love themselves now and think that they and their nations interests come before all others nations interests, even going as far as seeing it's right for their nation to play world police for it's own gain. So US citizens share the blame for the machinations and evils of what their government does abroad.

12. sterling-nz

Once upon a time Skyrocket, i may well have agreed with you.
    The fact of the matter is (and you may have experienced this yourself)once governments have been voted in they tend to do what ever the hell they want.
    They may run their campaigns using slogans that the people want to hear, yet when elected tend to go rogue.
    The only thing people could do then would be to revolt, and if that was to happen we would soon become 3rd world countries because every single elected government would do things that many of the citizens find offence with.
    I know quite a lot of Americans that are against the USA's world police attitude and they think their government should fix things at home, yet after the elections are done they are left powerless to do ANYTHING.
    I do not think any republican or democrat party will ever be able to sort things at home without invading nations, they want the resources of other nations and will continue to take them.
    But hope reigns eternal:)

13. Skyrocket

I know what you are getting at there and to a point I agree with you. But much of what the US government does abroad, it does with majority approval/backing of it's citizens. For example, the illegal invasion of Iraq that lead to an unbelievable disaster especially for the people of Iraq.

Popular opinion in the United States on the invasion of Iraq

The United States public's opinion of the invasion of Iraq has changed significantly since the years preceding the incursion. For various reasons, mostly related to the unexpected consequences of the invasion, as well as misinformation provided by US authorities, the US public's perspective on its government's choice to initiate an offensive is increasingly negative. Before the invasion in March 2003, polls showed 47-60% of the US public supported an invasion, dependent on U.N. approval.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_opinion_in_the_United_States_on_the_invasion_of_Iraq

This opinion has since changed but that doesn't change the fact that majority once supported the invasion. And there are other examples. One would think that people in the US would have learned long ago never to trust their government regarding foreign invasions, meddling in international affairs, ect. Have they learned by now? Events in Ukraine suggest no. US citizens should be mostly against their governments machinations over there.

14. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Ukraine is Russia on another nations sovereign territory you screaming hypocrite post commie UFO worshipping clown.

15. Court Jester

Russians were just defending their own people in Chrimea which is a stones throw to Russia.

USA are war mongering pricks invading countries that they want the natural resources of with no other reason half a world away

[​IMG]

16. Skyrocket

yeah, yeah, who gives the US the right to keep sticking it's nose in everybody's business especially when the US is a world away. It has no right sticking it's nose/business in events in South China Sea just like it has no right sticking it's nose in Ukraine. But it's worse then that now -

Putin says Russia is beefing up its nuclear arsenal

Russian President Vladimir Putin has said his country would add more than 40 new intercontinental ballistic missiles to its nuclear arsenal this year.

Putin's comment came at the opening of an arms show near Moscow on Tuesday, a day after Russian officials denounced a US plan to station tanks and heavy weapons in NATO states on Russia's border as the most aggressive US act since the Cold War.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/putin-russia-beefing-nuclear-arsenal-150616122539478.html

Of course the US would not tolerate it for a moment if Russia was sticking it's nose in business's close to US borders, especially if Russia was positioning weapons there. The US would immedietly threaten nuclear war just like they did with Cuban crisis.

The US would do the world a big peaceful favor if it stopped sticking it's nose in everybody's business but it refuses to stop doing that because it's in it's nature to seek world domination. If only the bulk of US citizens weren't so patriotically blind and dumb, there might be a chance that they could bring their government to sensible reason.

17. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Yet another anti-USA ra ra Putin pathetic thread by the same mix of the insane, the xenophobic and the deluded.

Russia has no right to tell any sovereign state what happens on their territory, including its neighbours which it brutally occupied for forty years. Nice to see you all airing your fascist imperialist putinista tendencies in public. Imperialism is OK if its Putins imperialism and it's Europeans suffering it is it? Hopefully if the advancement of insanity in the kremlin reaches a climax their first nuke will fall on you guys and magically miss any actual Austalians, a nation that fought against the Japanese beside the US in WW2.

Now proceed with your putinbot circle of reach abounds until one of you finally starts typing 'death to the usa' and you all clap together like monkeys.

Freaking nutjobs.

18. Court Jester

you also forgot BESIDE the Russians as well

19. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

You do Realise that Russia and Nazi Germany were *allies* when they invaded Poland in 1939?

How much aid did Russia send Australia?

How much did the US send?

And how many fought beside the US in Korea against the North Korean abomination that Stalin armed and still sends three generations of families to concentration camps for 'disloyalty'?

Your xenophobia is blind and mindless. There is a reason the nations that suffered 40 years of Russian communist police state occupation and Stalin joined NATO and it was not 'fond memories'.