Crossroads 2013

Discussion in 'Silver' started by longtime silver believer, Aug 6, 2013.

1. longtime silver believer

longtime silver believer New Member

Well guys I've been sitting on the fence just observing , watching the world economics. Watching the fall in the Aussie dollar, the fall in gold and silver. The fall in interest rates ,the rising cost of living. The ballooning Aussie debt. I have read about the guys predicting gold in 12 months to be $2500 and the guys saying it will be $900.The USA is still printing ,their debt is still rising ,nothing is in fact that much better. Europe is no better off. Japan is a basket case . France lost there triple AAA credit rating. I know it has been tough holding gold and silver but if you only use your spare/ surplus money to buy metals you are laughing. What a great insurance policy you have. Be strong and hold ,buy if you can. It is not easy to find gold and silver let alone mine it. Fancy digging ,shifting ,crushing, washing, refining ,pouring, storing, selling ,transporting all this for a couple of grams per tonne. On the other hand world banks can print worthless paper for next too nothing. They can even add a couple of zeros to the banknotes with hardly a thought or a care. Our time will come ,have strong hands. Our insurance policy of PM,s will pay us huge dividends. All the best too all.