Creating a silverplate and silver flipping channel

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Gmgssilverplate, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Gmgssilverplate

Gmgssilverplate New Member

Hi guys my name is Goodmarksgoods and I have created a channel about finding and flipping silver plated antiques while also stacking silveplate because I believe that silveplate will become valuable to recycle because silver will also become more valuable. No one watches my stuff though, so it would be an honor if you gave me a look and I'm new to making videos so constructive criticism is also very much welcome.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVveArvXBE2cjhsarccyWzg

2. wondercrew

wondercrew New Member

If silver, according to you, becomes relevant in the future and becomes more valuable, and if there are forecasts that you rely on and they are likely, then I advise you in this case to distribute your video on social networks for more people's interest. If I were you, I would post a link to your YouTube videos to different groups of social networks, I would use service for faster use and convenient distribution of videos to attract more people to the topic of silver antiques.

3. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I watched your Video
    Thats a lot of outlay for plate.
    Theres not much demand for plate here you couldn't give it away.
    Your efforts and dedication are extraordinary though and I would love to see you become Americas "Silver Picker" driving from state to state buying .925 Antiques and making a profit flipping or refining.
    Keep up the good work but don't burn through your cash & time on low value plate.
    REDBACK