Craptsy down again...

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by VRS, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

Hi all, I'm in Bter at my account. It has been working even though that page comes up!. I was logged in before the work. I don't know about trading, but I can move about the site.

I notice this message at the top of the page - Please use http://cn.bter.com

It opens for me.

2. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I sold some PPC about a week ago for USD on BTC-E and the transaction promptly disappeared - no USD showed up after the transaction completed - around US$350 - It's also not showing in Transaction History now

I sent several support tickets - nothing.

On Friday I got an email from BTC-E asking whether the issue had been resolved and that if it hadn't then I had ONE HOUR to respond to their email before they closed the case

I got to that email around 8mins after the one hour window closed - sent an email in response immediately

NOTHING back from BTC-E

Don't forget you are dealing with the Russki-Bulgo mafia, ergo this kind of thing is absolutely inevitable in such a shady non-regulated trading environment...

So I kissed my US$350 goodbye...

3. Earthjade

Earthjade Member

I think the only way to move things in and out of places like BTC-E is in Bitcoin.
    I deposited cash into BTC-E and they took almost 2 weeks to remove their 30 day funds lock on my cash.
    Not risking fiat with these exchanges again.