COVID-19® is business as usual for those who know the score.

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by valuecreator, Mar 13, 2020.

1. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The history books will say that the 2020 Financial Crisis® and the Greatest Depression® that followed were caused by a deadly mix of COVID-19® and Orange Man Bad®.

Just remember this is just a run-of-the-mill Financial Reset. One thing is always true with the banksters: they rarely take responsibility (and will absolutely never get caught holding the biggest bag of odorous excrement in the history of capitalism).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EVENT 201

Most sources point to December 2019, or January 2020, as the beginning of COVID-19®. In truth, it started in October 2019 – when the Event 201 conference took place in New York City and at the exact same time the 2019 Military World Games were holding its opening ceremonies in ... Wuhan.

The video below is the Gates Foundation / John Hopkins “Event 201 Pandemic Exercise” highlight reel. It was posted on 11-4-2019 and showcases “GNN” (simulated) “news anchor reports” designed to generate (simulated) urgency:

It also has become completely obvious that certain names/entities consistently appear in the Coronavirus coverage (in both the mainstream and alternative media): The Gates Foundation, John Hopkins University, and UK’s The Guardian. Google "Coronavirus" and you'll see what I mean.

From the horse's mouth:

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

Do you believe in coincidence or conspiracy? You’re probably right.

Before I go, here's a tidbit of information that might be useful if you want to avoid catching that bug:

http://bit.ly/lipinski888

VC out.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    willrocks, GoldenEye, STKR and 7 others like this.
  2. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

I agree with much of the above except for the selenium tidbit at the end.
    From my inderstanding you are far better to increase your zinc levels and while it does not cause any harm your vit D levels as well.
    Zinc has shown to be very effective at knocking down this virus invivo the problem is zinc is not easily absorbed by cells and tends to need help .
    The best help you can get is by using Chloroquine but as usual it is PRESCRIPTION only and only doctors you have the ear of are likely to sign you off for it.

willrocks and valuecreator like this.
  3. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Our work has slowed some but we are staying busy enough.
    Asphalt work doesnt stop and it needs constant maintenance so I'm glad to be in this trade at this time.

We dont have to wear masks or any of that stoopid shit so it's fine by me. I have yet to wear one anywhere haha. What a load of bs.

Now we have a foot of snow since yesterday so it's always something!

spannermonkey likes this.
  4. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

One of my uncles came down sick last week and they gave him 3 different covid tests, all negative, saying they are only around 30 percent accurate so they need to do alot of them and get an average.
    Of course they dont want you questioning the official narrative even tho nothing is in concrete and never will be fully known on purpose, more questions than answers as usual haha.

So questioning every number they give us to begin with is probably a good idea since the results can vary from day to day depending on random consquences or luck.

spannermonkey likes this.
  5. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Great thread from last year @valuecreator :cool:
    Thanks to whatever spambot brought it back to life :p and cheers to Gazza for catching it early in the morning :eek:
    Interesting to see their "Event 201" playing out over the last 18 months o_O
    Not sure but the "diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences" don't seem very "diminished" :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  6. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

people connect their mobiles through wifi
    so many apps are working from mobile devices