Cost to Breath (Carbon Tax Redux)

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by CriticalSilver, Jul 11, 2011.

1. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Here is a copy of a spreadsheet I put together to calculate the tax on life inferred by the Carbon Tax

[​IMG]

Some would say "Only $571.45 for the average Australian, well that ain't so bad."

Indeed, it seems like a bargin don't you think? It's only $571.45 per person . . . applied at birth, perhaps . . . indexed to inflation, of course . . . subject to change, absolutely.

Others might say, "They are only taxing polluting industries, not applying it to people! You're nothing but an alarmist. "

Yes, yes, the government is truly trying to preserve human dignity. Next year we will be forced to walk through naked body scanners to catch an aeroplane, as they are doing in the USA already. The government is already locking up assylum seekers indefinitely in detention centres, seperating families, leaving children to rot behind barbed-wire, and defending their right to export such children to Malaysia. We've seen Australian involvement in the US torture of our own citizens, we have surveillence systems creaping into every area of our lives and now the carbon tax is going to force 9 out of 10 households onto new government welfare programmes.

I guess if we behave like cattle, we will eventually be treated like cattle by the pigs that run this crazy Animal Farm that we call civilization.

Mooooo you bastards, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Gino... I didn't think that I'd ever see the day in Australia when people would buy water to drink..It happened but I don't see any 2nd grade water in bottles as they all claim to be the purest. At least 60% of the worlds population drink dirty water..

Maybe one day we will be able to buy bottles of clean air and have air tanks on our backs to breath the best air.. Air from the south pole only $200 a canister .

$571 to breath the 450ppm or get your fresh clean filtered air for a once in a lifetime deal of $5,710,000. It couldn't happen could it? :) :)

Regards Errol43

3. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You know what? Never mind.

4. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

Yes of course they calculate the o2 that gets turned into CO2 in all burning processes

5. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

6. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

love it Gino, dont let Bob Down see it though