Correction

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Nub Cannon, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

since silver has had such massive gains so far this month a correction would expected. Would it be possible to have a january 2011-like correction, it would be nice to get some Ag on sale.

2. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Wait until Jan 2012 - i'm pretty sure there will be a "pullback" ... its a seasonal thing you see.

The only problem though is i'm not sure what level the price will be pulling back from... it could be that silver is $50 in December 2012 and then pulls back to $46 in January 2012 again before continuing with the ascent.

Then again it could be pulling back from $60 ....
    The point is you just dont know!

TIP: Get some silver whenever you can...

3. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

Yeah I pick up some Ag every now and then. I never realized that a pullback in January is a seasonal occurrence, I've only been in the silver market since December 2010. Thanks now I know that I can make a decent purchase next January :p

4. mickjohn

mickjohn New Member

I would like to see a little bit of a correction, POS has moved rapidly and I guess its confirmed that we are in the right market.

TBH I would have thought that $40 would be more of a resistance point than it was. Its like the market is smashing these 'resistance points' just to make a point, every time we approach one we stall for a few days and then smash through it.
    I would like to see it back at around $35 for end of play next week but I wont be holding my breath.

5. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

If there isn't a correction next week, I will feel a little uneasy. The POS is moving so fast, I've never been in a market where there are such huge and quick upward moves. I get a little paranoid thinking that it will crash but when I look at the market fundamentals I start feeling a little bit better.

6. mickjohn

mickjohn New Member

+1. I was considering selling a portion of my stack for a small profit but selling silver for cash is kind of like investing in the dollar which seems kind of crazy. Not in it for a quick profit. But the rise has happened very quickly and silver is still very much under the radar.

Think for a moment, what would happen if oil prices DOUBLED in 7 months. $200+. It would be all over the news, people would be upset. This has just occurred with silver.....

The fundamentals havent changed and silver is going further and the reality is that Im not aware of a better investment vehicle at this time to transition into. Silver is still the way to go for new buyers as well.

7. oasis

oasis Member

Correction? Everybody knows that property only goes up. Buy now or be priced out forever!!!

Oh wait, we're talking about silver. Never mind.

8. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Well-Known Member

Silver is correcting up because of the tear down in government stock piles sending a poor price signal to the market. When we hear stories about significant new supplies coming on line then the correction might ease.

9. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

lol I gave up trying to time the bottoms of dips, I just buy silver periodically now since I have a feeling that we will be around $60 at the end of the year

10. STC

STC Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Why only $60? Why wouldn't the GSR close up all the way now?
    Isn't this the 1st silver crisis we have had since the Hunt bros?
    It's risen pretty steady over the last 8months getting faster & faster so I am hopeing for atleast $80 by next January.
    (puts ear to ground) "it's a bull stampede!"
    gaz

11. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

well $60 is my conservative guess, taking into account possible corrections but if the POS continues to increase at this rate then we will be well over $60 :p

12. STC

Unless the bubble bursts.. Tomorrow

13. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

lol if it dropped to 3 bucks it wouldn't be impossible to find physical thus the price would just shoot back up :p

14. STC

It's my house deposit, waste letting $ sit in the bank earning 3.8% pa. At my savings rate I will have 20g by next dec. But I have transferred it into silver at $28 & $31 so if I cash back into fiat in dec I might have 25g, that's great interest. I like it!

15. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

Correction of 90% in August so I can stack up on the lunar dragons then a 200% increase in October would suit nicely.