Collective Andean Cat purchases by silverstacker members

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by calmwinds, Apr 19, 2011.

1. calmwinds

calmwinds New Member

greetings..i am yet another newbie to the fantastical world of silverstacking. i have been reading alot of posts on the forum and have increased my limited knowledge 10-fold so far.

so far i have mostly purchased 10oz bars, rounds and a 1kg bar - purchased solely from bullion bourse (of which i ripped myself off on the 1kg having not shopped around - lesson #1 learned!)

tomorrow i head off to start proceedings for a smsf to invest more in pm.

what i am slowly getting around to asking is what would be good suggestions to stock the smsf with? silver-wise that is?

and....

are andean cats a solid investment? i see at the moment they are $50.44 per coin for a stack of 101 (not including postage and insurance) from royal silver co.

is there a group of stackers that pool to buy cats frequently...try to get a reduction on unit price?....and share shipping and insurance costs?

cheers!

2. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Hi Mate, Welcome.

THere is a epic thread around here somewhere regarding the cats and Royal Silver. Worth a read as it is good later night reading with lots of emotion ;)
    I dont think thereis currently an Australian distributer for them or any group buys kicking around. Having said that there are a few people on these forums that have bought decent stacks from them, even a vendor or two. Id be intersted in a group buy as well depending on whether they get shipping stuff sorted and the end price.

3. Boyo

Boyo Active Member Silver Stacker

4. calmwinds

calmwinds New Member

Thanks for the reply maximus. I will let this thread continue and see what develops in terms of group cat hunt expedition...stay tuned.

And thankyou boyou...will check the link out.