Collapse Unavoidable says sgt

Discussion in 'Silver' started by SilverSale, Mar 1, 2011.

1. SilverSale

SilverSale Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. white-metal-man

white-metal-man Member

yep.....just been watching it......seems all the talk is becoming quite urgent????.....

3. perthsilver

perthsilver Member Silver Stacker

Thought I'd provide a link to one of the news articles mentioned. Interesting read

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/cia-agent-caught-red-handed-aiding-pakistani-terrorism

The most ominous point in this SVR report is "Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents", which they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to re-establish the West's hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse," the paper added.

4. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

Hmm.... Bob Chapman has just slipped down a few rungs in my book.

From the clip (which is taken from Bob Chapman's most recent newsletter):

[​IMG]

It is obviously positioned as happening 'recently'.

Now check snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/domain.asp

wtf? Not good for Mr Chapman.

5. millededge

millededge Active Member

sgtbull07 is generally a bit urgent.

I wish he'd fix his youtube site up a bit.

I'm fully over the automated play of his main vid, with a picture of the Pentagon, saying, "We warned you..yadayada"

Then, I have to perform a sequence of moves to locate his latest vids in the right hand scroll menu.

I'm sure there is a better way of doing it.

As for Bob Chapman, he'd do well to be more true to the principles he espouses. Don't make big calls unless you are right. And if you are wrong, acknowledge it loudly and indelibly. Then everyone knows where you stand.

6. col0016

col0016 Active Member

In regards to Chapman, I have no doubt at all that they would have done that. Why would China still be buying debt?
    Side point, the snope article bases it's answer on the US Constitution, however the US government hasn't followed the constitution for a long time so it is irrelevant in regards to these claims.

7. perthsilver

perthsilver Member Silver Stacker

+1

8. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington New Member

Oh I'd think the American people would have something to say about that if its true.
    Think guns and revolution.

I like SGT's videos. He's a really good interviewer, not to mention actually cares whats happening to the US people.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Definitely agree with this. If you're a US citizen and still assume your constitution has any real world relevence, you're living a fantasy sadly. The US has become what it once fought so hard against which is really sad in many ways.

A fascist Kleptocracy.

I watched Inside Job last night and whilst the information wasn't anything new for me personally, it was rather sad to see it all laid out like that and worse, the fact absolutely nothing of any real consequence will come of it.

Probably the most scary part is the assumption that it's all over and won't happen again. I don't think people fully realise and appreciate all the players in the rigged game are not only still there in positions of power and authority, but they've actually grown bigger and are imposing even more 'laws' to protect their own interests.

For the record, I will state emphatically that NONE of this is the mark of free market capitalism. I know capitalism cops a bad rap by the uneducated who associate rampant financial fraud that's happening out there now with classic 'capitalism' but I assure you, the two events are absolutely and completely unrelated.

In fact, the financial fraud that now underpins the entire world flies in the face of free market capitalism in almost every guise.

But in this regard, the fear mongering is absolutely justified. Collapse is absolutely unavoidable, just on pure number crunching alone.

The question is no longer if, but when.

10. Photonaware

Photonaware Active Member

Total bullshit - worried about the price of gasoline to fill their gas gussling SRVs ?
    Collapse of the USA economy - never !!

We already pay the equivalent fuel costs in the UK as if oil was $200 a barrel and we just grin and bear it !
    Stacking silver to pay a farmer - well !
    Better to invest in weapons & bullets - that's being ready !
    Protect your property and your stores of food.