CME Raise margins again... 3rd time in 7 days.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by SilverSale, May 3, 2011.

1. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

No stress just pointing out the obvious.. paper holders think different to physical holders. Yes it is sunday a quiet casual sunday until you started calling people idiots .I think you come on here for sport & to upset the apple cart for your own amusement.If everybody thought the same it would be a dull world.I dont see what you will achieve by flaming people that dont think the same as you hence my reference to the name of the site" Silver stackers independant forum for those who love to stack precious metals " You dont stack precious metals you play the paper game i thought you might be more at home where like minded individuals hung out thats all

2. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Well-Known Member

3. BigBen

BigBen New Member

Not the only defenition, and what do you think leveraged paper trades are? MISINFORMATION

Do you know the exact figures? If they can both be liquidated into currency id reasonably say there is a direct relation.

Oh well lets go to these kiddie levels, then your silver is a paper weight, shiny at best. lol.

So re-morgtage your house and buy a few extra things, maybe some silver on the side, sell you house and buy some silver? Don't make stupid statements like swapping deeds, if you want to talk like that who is going to take you seriously mate? Actually speak with a little less bias and you will come accross much better.

None of the experts i seen thought 2008 was there, neither 1929, 1987, 2001

Show me facts on your 60 years. MISINFORMATION.

Mate your call was nothing more than a call, just like anyone else's is every day of the week. If you definetavely made that call youd be a multi, multi millionare by now because you would have made the trade to justify your beleif. Otherwise, just words.

First, silver is worth what it is worth at this time for whatever reason it may be, it should not be worth what you think.
    Second, go search any other metal on earth, find the forum or club, find the crazy, bullish and biased posts by members about how and why they're commodity is justifed to be worth 300% in the next few months.
    I am just trying to bring balance here, and yes against the grain is fun :)
    Dont get so worked up, and dont recycle the crap going around the media press.
    Just think about value, long term feasability of what your doing.

4. BigBen

BigBen New Member

Mate i agree if everyone thought the same it would be a dull world, im thinking differently to most users here, trying to shed light on the other side of silver that knowone cares about as they have they'r fingers crossed hoping it goes up, up up. I know you love silver, i couldnt care less what silver does.
    Should i go buy an oz and start preaching that silver is going to save mankind? Would that make you happy?
    I'll do it, i really will.
    Otherwise ill post other information to challenge the perma bulls and delerious, because good debates and stories have two sides.

5. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Silver stacking also a saving plan, you can sleep well at night and don't have to worry about losing thousands because you lost the internet concoction for a few minutes.

6. SilverHawk

SilverHawk New Member

I'm up over 300% after last weeks sell off. I buy physical only. And I'm sure I'm worth a hell of a lot more than you...

You must be the forum's "Richard Cranium"

7. SilverHawk

SilverHawk New Member

So if I tell you the sky is blue, you'll debate me that I'm wrong.

You're a real winner. Must have a lot of friends.....

Why don't you go over to Silverseek Forum. Got a few of you over there

8. renovator

I dont love silver i love CASH!!! Its just a lump of shiny metal like gold which i have a fair stake in too im different to most here aswell silver is a very small part of my investments Im heavy on realestate which makes me on the fringe here I dont have a problem with different point of view its good food for thought .You will never hear me saying silver is going to the moon im one of the perma bulls that think its a long term investment im in it for the long run not just this year . I just think calling someone an idiot is the easy way out instead of explaining your side Its like me calling you an idiot then not explaining why explanations go further than a quick name calling session

9. PerthStack

PerthStack Member

USA, USA, USA!! We're the richest people on Earth! I'm richer than you! LOL!!
    So I assume you are not one of the 1 in 5 Americans on food stamps or 50 million that don't have access to healthcare.

10. SilverHawk

SilverHawk New Member

LOL

No. I give money away to those who need it. Just gave $70 and a bunch of milk bones (for his 2 dogs) to some homeless guy I met today. I'm a walk the walk Christian, so I do Jesus' work

11. SilverHawk

SilverHawk New Member

Are Americans not welcome here?

Or is there some kind of jealousy about America?

12. renovator

everybody is welcome silverhawk & um..... no were not jealous of americans

13. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Americans are welcome here, but this site is Australian and many of the members here are speaking from an Australian perspective (or at least a non-American perspective). Many of us aren't so much jealous of America as we are frustrated that America is so dysfunctional in so many different areas and yet is still acknowledged as a world superpower worth emulating.

For example, in Australia we have universal healthcare paid for by a 1.5% "surcharge" on our taxable income. Our system (generally) works really well and everyone has access to it as and when they get sick. Your healthcare system on the other hand is totally stuffed. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to operate a decent, universal health care system because most of the developed world has one and if America got off its high horse for a minute it would just copy what we to in Australia (or in the UK, Sweden, Norway, France, etc.)

We just like teasing Americans a little bit.

14. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

Then you should be familiar with Proverbs 16:18.

15. SilverHawk

SilverHawk New Member

I don't like what our leaders are doing any more than you guys. And most of the people here feel the same way.

As far as health care, I say if you eat what God designed for you to eat, you wouldn't need health care. I'm in my mid fifties and haven't seen a doctor since I was in the Air Force (twenties). I'm in perfect health.

When I get sick, and it's more than I can handle, I ask in my Prayers to be healed, and the next day I get better. Amazing? Isn't it...

Sinus Infections. Had 2 so far. Healed in less than 48 hours. The power of Jesus....

16. SilverHawk

SilverHawk New Member

I don't read the Bible. So no, why don't you fill me in...

17. SilverHawk

SilverHawk New Member

Agree !

We're all in the same boat. If I could move to South America I would. Only problem would be getting my silver there safely, then stored safely.

I know what it's like. I once did a job for Air Canada in Toronto, and when I was up there I tried to hide the fact I was American. I would get taunted sometimes when they found out. Then I think, when these guys come down here, we don't treat them that way.

Well, I'll stay here a while and see how it goes. If I have to put up with that kind of immaturity, I'll just disappear.

18. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Actually I think one of the reasons everyone likes to tease the Americans is because you guys, generally speaking, have a very insular culture (sort of like Japan in that respect) and that ends up leading to misunderstandings.

You don't need to take us so seriously. We don't.

19. BigBen

BigBen New Member

Would it be fair to say if this silver dip has say a short bull trap, then further decline, and the masses start to see its decline, that the decline is also over?
    I get nervous when the general feeling is of fear and panic, dont think we are there yet though, as thats a good time to jump in and buy.
    Was it Buffett?
    'Be scared when all the others are being greedy, and be greedy when all the others are scared.'