Clif High

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by southerncross, Jun 29, 2017.

1. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Mum and Dad mustn't have liked him much with that name but Bujeezuz he sure has nailed BTC moves over the last twelve months huh ?
    I have noticed one member here reference him a few times with a bit of success, recently bought the cheaper of recent reports to see what he had to offer and must say I was actually impressed with the information contained within.
    Anyone else purchasing his reports and if so are you getting your $ worth ?

Have checked him out a bit since the Crocodile teeth report came out on Youtube a while back and am quite impressed with the accuracy so far...well except for Silver/Gold, but then again the metals are Manipulated right ?

Crypto wise he seems to have a very good grip on where things are heading and to what to look for in the crypto field compared to any other such service out there.

Thoughts ?

2. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think it's pretty obvious which member you're referring to. I do subscribe to his Twitter feed and he has made some good calls. I specifically look out for the ICOs that he's interested in and think have long/short term potential.

3. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

i like listening to him for entertainment, but you're crazy if you think he is very accurate. He got a few things correct in cryptos in a bull market (that's not a hard thing to do) But now the bull has ended he is getting more things wrong.

To be fair to cliff at least he says he can't predict the future and he just makes random guess, which some times come true but most of the times don't. He also says you're an idiot if you bet more then you're willing to lose on his forecast, or as he calls it, piss money.

4. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Gotta admit though he has been very very accurate with Bitcoin even down to the time periods between swings in the price level over the last 6-8 months.
    The thing that has me intrigued is that he has a fairly good track record with Crypto's (well better than most) but his PM predictions going way back are all Fubar'd.

Is it a case of PM's being a manipulated market compared to that of Crypto or just that he sucks with PM predictions ?

Took a look at a YT vid of his to do with Eth Domains the other day as well, basically instead of a coin address for payment/deposits you can register your name or anything else as a payment address.
    silverstackers.eth is already owned: :( https://www.myetherwallet.com/#ens

Wonder who got that one huh ?

Some have raised a really good point though with Ethereum and Cryptos in general, it is just like the start/beginning of the internet all over again.

From a recent Seeking Alpha article:
    2. Ethereum is still evolving as a technology, but with a moat
    Ethereum blockchain technology is just 3 year old and it is evolving through its teething problems. I can relate it to what internet was in 2000. In 1995, the total internet usage population was less than 1%. The number of internet users has increased tenfold from 1999 to 2013. The first billion was reached in 2005. The second billion in 2010. We reached third billion mark in 2014. Around 40% of the world population has an internet connection today with 3.37 billion users.

[​IMG]

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4085062-noise-apart-makes-ethereum-long-term-investment?page=2

When you consider that the uptake/number of people who actually are involved in Crypto's at the moment, and those that actually have even a loose
    grasp of what the technology means for the future outside of the opportunistic investor lot is pretty fookin minuscule, the future potential is absolutely massive.

Silver Stackers itself is a prime example of the opportunity's available in this space, out of all the members registered on this site the digital currencies part of it is basically comprised of a very small number of members that contribute on a regular basis, and way less of those actually have a good understanding of the intricacies of Blockchain Technology itself and can tell you the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum, just as an example.

Most just see it as a short term lottery and don't even care about the medium to long term implications that this technology will have on the planet in the next few years alone, let alone the next ten years or so.

Cliff High might be just another shyster, but I personally think that he has made some very accurate calls in the Crypto market over the last twelve months. I know of nobody else who has made such an accurate call with bitcoin at least.

Altima and Soprano16 like this.
  5. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't buy Cliff High's reports but I have been following him for past year or more and getting his reports from others I follow that get them . He has been mostly right with his forecasts on Bitcoin and mostly wrong with gold and silver. Blame manipulation for that.

6. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Either he can indirectly read the future or he can't. If he can then it doesn't matter if it's manipulated or not.