Clearance Of What She Can See For What I Said I Paid For It

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Darwin, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Darwin

Darwin Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm back.
    I mean, I never actually left but I vanished for a bit.
    Things happen.
    And they happened. Now I have bills and doctors and other professionals are for some reason unwilling to accept payment in precious metals...
    So they're rather serious things, but I won't bore you all with the details - the point is we're back doing what I'm known for: selling a whole bunch of things at crazy prices and sending the page completely nuts for a certain period of time.

As always, all my prices listed include express post throughout Australia.

Note:
    Buzz in thread for clarity of timestamps and so forth; I'm not going to be able to be on here so frequently as to check against PMs and things for the time being so the easiest method is currently just to buzz here.

Let's begin.

Lot 1:
    1x RCM 100oz old style bar. It has a serial number which is damn near impossible to capture in the picture (it's bloody nearly impossible to capture any details), but it's in basically perfect condition - you could very easily go ahead and tell yourself it was produced only yesterday without even needing to close your eyes. $PENDING
    Screenshot_2022-06-19-21-39-22-48_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Lot 2:
    1 each of 10oz 2006 kookaburra and 2009 kookaburra - both encapsulated and without any defects or flaws. $SOLD

Lot 3:
    1x Engelhard kilo. Toned but that's only adding character. $SOLD

Lot 4:
    1x Johnson Matthey kilo. As with the Engelhard, there's toning present but nothing negative. Has some very tiny marks on the front of it, but if you can find me something from the same time period that doesn't have anything similar, I'll eat the bar and post the video of me doing so. $PENDING
    Screenshot_2022-06-19-21-17-36-75_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Lot 5:
    1x Perth Mint left swan kilo. Slightly off-centre strike, but that's not necessarily anything bad - it just makes it more individual than anything newer.
    It's not a good photo, but you get the idea of what it is and how it looks. $SOLD

Lot 6:
    1x PWB 10oz and 1x ABC 10oz. Can be buzzed together or individually, I'm not concerned about keeping them together as a pair or anything. $PENDING
    Screenshot_2022-06-19-21-17-15-44_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Lot 7:
    1x PWB kilo. Still in the plastic as you can see in the picture, since the picture is the exact bar in question. Nothing negative about the bar at all, just good, honest silver in a nice quality of production. $SOLD

Lot 8:
    1x 10oz Geiger big square bugger. It's still in the original vacuum-sealed plastic wrap thing and therefore in better condition than anything has any right to be in. A real pain in the backside trying to find any that are actually in the bloody country... Until now, because there's one here now and it's available. $SOLD

And of course I have a bulk offer - you may take the whole lot (that's the 3 remaining lots), in multiple packages due to weight restrictions and other assorted Australia Post rubbish, for the grand sum of $PENDING

Edit:
    Prices lowered and items remaining clarified

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    adze67, Quintilus, SolidAg and 3 others like this.
  2. PMCollector

PMCollector Well-Known Member

buzz lot 3

Darwin likes this.
  3. Kev Cherry

Kev Cherry Active Member

buzz lot 7

Darwin likes this.
  4. MikeW

MikeW Active Member Silver Stacker

Buzz lot 8.

Darwin likes this.